Author Topic: Next Monday  (Read 7044 times)

john m

Re: Next Monday
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2020, 11:24:47 pm »
Mick from Cork is hated by FFers .He did what you dont do in FF he took on his leader Biffo just in case Lenihan got the Gig .Nobody in FF trusts him .Same in FG Leo backstabbed The Blessed Enda .People seem to Forget since Leo took over FG they have lost almost half of their Dail Seats .The Cabbages know they are a 3 seat Party so need to bring down this Government to save face and a few extra seats .Still think its days are Numbered .When the Government were willing to half their Majority letting Covney go to Europe you know Leo has no confidence in this Government lasting .If one or two Cabbages dont support the Budget then the Government automatically falls .
Any word on the justice wolfman? Suppose that's dead and buried.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

What they have done is asked other Juristrictions to adjudicate on Best Practice as in Germany/France who have been complaining about the Polish Government interfearing with tje Judiciary .So prejudged result there .

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2020, 12:43:50 pm »
If Leo dosent win the next election and become Taoiseach he will be on Covid Unemployment Coin .Dont be surprised if one or two FFers who see no political future dont abandon ship .Especially John Mc Guinness in Kilkenny as he might have to face off against Big Phil again in the next election if Phil comes back to get Leo .
I'ld say Phil has a load of big job offers on his desk already, no need for him to go back to asking the plebs for a vote.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

john m

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2020, 05:00:46 pm »
Now Children sit up straight in your desk and say after me Covid cant spread in schools ......Two schools in Kerry have sent some of their students home after pupils tested positive for coronavirus.

A second-level school sent students from one class home after a pupil tested positive for Covid-19, while two classes from a primary school were also sent home after a positive test.

The schools are in the same region of the county.

In the case of the second-level school, the student had limited contact with a small number of students in a single class in the school and for a limited number of hours before becoming aware of the positive result and at once informed the school.

The child had not resumed school with the other classes.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2020, 05:11:05 pm »
I'm not sure that Kerrymen are to blame. More likely down to the staycationers, I guess.

Anywaysanall Covid cant spread in schools.

I trust that is to your satisfaction.

john m

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2020, 05:23:04 pm »
Thats what the Man from the Ministry told us and he should know especially since schools were closed since the St Patricks holidays .I suppose it was impossible for it to spread in closed schools .Wait till there is no dinner with your Porter .

john m

« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2020, 05:24:15 pm »
Will the Porter Shops reopen next week ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2020, 05:30:12 pm »
I don't really care, there's enough open...but that mehaul cunt is trying to get us fucked out at 23:00. It's all part of the Islamification of the world... pubs closing their doors, women covering their faces, how long before metal is promising us a million virgins when COVID '19 gets us?

Dr. Leo was great so he was.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2020, 06:06:48 pm »
Now Children sit up straight in your desk and say after me Covid cant spread in schools ......Two schools in Kerry have sent some of their students home after pupils tested positive for coronavirus.

A second-level school sent students from one class home after a pupil tested positive for Covid-19, while two classes from a primary school were also sent home after a positive test.

The schools are in the same region of the county.

In the case of the second-level school, the student had limited contact with a small number of students in a single class in the school and for a limited number of hours before becoming aware of the positive result and at once informed the school.

The child had not resumed school with the other classes.
Mickey Hairy- Ray will be all over this one. He'll blame the drink driving laws or something like that.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

john m

« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2020, 10:41:59 pm »
Welcome Jonno .You never got a formal Welcome  .You are getting the hang of things dont take it serious and put the boot in .But the Healy Wrays are sacrosanct we dont comment on them  ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2020, 10:52:53 pm »
Would ye ever fuk off ermy!!

Offline Jonno

« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2020, 11:03:03 pm »
Welcome Jonno .You never got a formal Welcome  .You are getting the hang of things dont take it serious and put the boot in .But the Healy Wrays are sacrosanct we dont comment on them  ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck
Why thank you John.
Sure it's a great wee country when we can easily source a right couple of bolloxes such as them two boyos below on the peninsula. I'm toasting them tonight with an appropriate refreshment, I hope you'll agree...

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Show Unread Posts