Author Topic: Blind ignorance  (Read 5176 times)

Offline Jonno

Re: Blind ignorance
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2020, 06:07:52 pm »
Nothing worse than seeing a woman with a buggy heading your way.
Many Howl at the Moons ago,first taxi away wouldn't take a wheelchair user and her friends.....over from the mainland for a hens.....her friends just lifted her into the car, threw the wheelcgair in the boot and off we went.....he told them he couldn't fit the wheelchair in the boot cos he had a babyseat there.....couldn't verify if that was true or not.
There's no excuses allowed. We're obliged to carry them, therefore he shouldn't have anything in the boot that's gonna impede it. 

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Would the wifes lifeless body be acceptable as an excuse?
Plus another 2 brats (that you know will start kicking the back of your seat while the mother has her head stuck in the phone. Not to mention you've already had to tell her to strap them in!) in tow, bags of shopping hanging from the handles. If I'm not in the mood for shite work I flick the indicators on and pretend I'm pulling out till she passes by then I cut the engine off again. Or if I'm caught on the hop cos it's me that's got my head buried in the phone this time, I'll just pop the boot and let her sort it out herself for badness.

Do you dubs still do that first car in the line gets the fare shite?

I'm not sure how they do it in Dublin, but I know they're as lazy as fuck. They probably keep sending all the customers back and the unlucky lad at the back of the rank has to take them...... cry then that they can't make a shilling, in saying that the cute ones are making 2k a week.
I heard it was 6k!

217 cases today. It's a veritable roller coaster I tell you.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2020, 06:10:21 pm »
Still plenty of ICU capacity so nothing to be concerned about from a statistical viewpoint.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2020, 06:11:39 pm »
Still plenty of ICU capacity so nothing to be concerned about from a statistical viewpoint.

Not if ermy ends up there!!

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2020, 07:21:34 pm »
Lizzzy is cleaning up being the leader of the Galway Panzer division.

No one is cleaning up here not enough punters. We might get 6 or 7 for a job as opposed to 20 in the capital. Do the math.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2020, 07:33:32 pm »
Nothing worse than seeing a woman with a buggy heading your way.
Many Howl at the Moons ago,first taxi away wouldn't take a wheelchair user and her friends.....over from the mainland for a hens.....her friends just lifted her into the car, threw the wheelcgair in the boot and off we went.....he told them he couldn't fit the wheelchair in the boot cos he had a babyseat there.....couldn't verify if that was true or not.
There's no excuses allowed. We're obliged to carry them, therefore he shouldn't have anything in the boot that's gonna impede it. 

Would the wifes lifeless body be acceptable as an excuse?
Plus another 2 brats (that you know will start kicking the back of your seat while the mother has her head stuck in the phone. Not to mention you've already had to tell her to strap them in!) in tow, bags of shopping hanging from the handles. If I'm not in the mood for shite work I flick the indicators on and pretend I'm pulling out till she passes by then I cut the engine off again. Or if I'm caught on the hop cos it's me that's got my head buried in the phone this time, I'll just pop the boot and let her sort it out herself for badness.

Do you dubs still do that first car in the line gets the fare shite?

I'm not sure how they do it in Dublin, but I know they're as lazy as fuck. They probably keep sending all the customers back and the unlucky lad at the back of the rank has to take them...... cry then that they can't make a shilling, in saying that the cute ones are making 2k a week.
I heard it was 6k!

That's the Pakistani lads they have a strong work ethic unlike the Paddys.

Show Unread Posts