Author Topic: Dubin airport  (Read 5467 times)

dalymount

Re: Dubin airport
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2020, 01:19:26 pm »
Im ragin that arrogant cunt mcguinness got the job,I hate the cunt

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2020, 01:55:37 pm »
So ye don't like her Dalyer?

dalymount

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2020, 02:16:07 pm »
I think she is an arrogant cunt

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2020, 02:30:10 pm »
One unelected faceless bureaucrat is pretty much the same as another but, in this case, it's clear she only got the job 'cos she's a woman. The Brits must be pissing themselves laughing.

dalymount

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2020, 02:49:23 pm »
Come on Boris,sock it to em

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2020, 02:52:47 pm »
Come on Boris,sock it to em

What are you talking about ?

dalymount

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2020, 02:53:31 pm »
I would only ever consider staying in the EU if they relinquish the free movement of people.Boris has made a start in that regard by pulling the brits out,lets hope more will follow,and bring it to its knees.

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2020, 02:58:49 pm »
I would only ever consider staying in the EU if they relinquish the free movement of people.Boris has made a start in that regard by pulling the brits out,lets hope more will follow,and bring it to its knees.

The same freedom of movement which allowed people come into this country and work in places like  our hospitals, that looked after you when you were ill.
 :-\

dalymount

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2020, 03:04:43 pm »
Ah sure I knew you were going to come back with that,thats no surprise.as I said many times im eternally grateful for that care,and attention,but it doesn't change my feelings,nor does it change the fact that a tiny minority of them were doctors.I would. say most of them are unskilled taxi drivers like myself.but if you like welcoming foreign compettion,thats entirely up to tou,but I dont have the same regard for people who are here taking my livelihood as you do

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2020, 03:07:46 pm »

The same freedom of movement which allowed people come into this country and work in places like  our hospitals, that looked after you when you were ill.
 :-\

Yeah......except them!! lol

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2020, 03:24:59 pm »
Dirty old town?

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2020, 03:39:42 pm »
Ah sure I knew you were going to come back with that,thats no surprise.as I said many times im eternally grateful for that care,and attention,but it doesn't change my feelings,nor does it change the fact that a tiny minority of them were doctors.I would. say most of them are unskilled taxi drivers like myself.but if you like welcoming foreign compettion,thats entirely up to tou,but I dont have the same regard for people who are here taking my livelihood as you do

So all the Irish competition are ok ?
You do realise that the vast majority of your competition are from Irish drivers.

dalymount

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2020, 03:41:34 pm »
They are in me bollox.there are far more foreigners out there driving taxis at night,then irish.where have you been ?

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2020, 03:52:00 pm »
They are in me bollox.there are far more foreigners out there driving taxis at night,then irish.where have you been ?

Perhaps its because of your bias and racism that you only see black drivers.
Its the same when you buy a new silver car, you notice every second car is silver,its a perception.
However, racism is learnt.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2020, 04:59:34 pm »
DM, resident at 66 Jurassic Park.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts