Author Topic: isn't is awful what Alan Hughes is going through.  (Read 6307 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: isn't is awful what Alan Hughes is going through.
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2020, 06:51:57 am »
Simon got in my taxi a few years ago....He was a taximan in Bach.....Walk ...so I said to him are you a taximan...He spent most of the journey explaining that...that was just on the tele;;;Flukkin big dent in the back seat...when he got out...

Probably didn't want to divulge anything...."the cabbies code" anall!!

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2020, 10:02:54 am »
Simon got in my taxi a few years ago....He was a taximan in Bach.....Walk ...so I said to him are you a taximan...He spent most of the journey explaining that...that was just on the tele;;;Flukkin big dent in the back seat...when he got out...

Did he give you a tip?

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2020, 10:04:54 am »
Here Jonno,ill be rooting for the town this evening in the Europa league.they are playing for the pride of the LOI fukk english football,and all irish who support it

FAI are Great our National side are not good enough to play AUL Sunday B so the FAI decided to play England in a Friendly ,Great for Moral to be beaten like a Masocists Bitch by the English .First Half Hatrick for Keane as we lose 5 or 6 Nill .

Michael Keane with a hat trick? you would get good odds on that.

Pity its not on in the Aviva with a full crowd, see what reception Grealish and Rice would get and michael keane as well, the man who admitted he used Ireland as a stepping stone.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2020, 11:44:36 am »

Did he give you a tip?
...........Yes rounded it off.....Really nice guy....and good with the jokes
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2020, 12:26:37 pm »

Did he give you a tip?
...........Yes rounded it off.....Really nice guy....and good with the jokes

Ah I thought he might, he seems like a decent guy. id say the huges guy wouldnt talk to you, seems like he would be a snob from what i hear.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2020, 12:29:22 pm »
He looks gargled on the telly every morning.I'd have to be drunk to sit there talking shite about handbags worth €500 then five minutes later some oul wan is on crying about her struggle with baldness or some bollox.

john m

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2020, 12:40:11 pm »
He looks gargled on the telly every morning.I'd have to be drunk to sit there talking shite about handbags worth €500 then five minutes later some oul wan is on crying about her struggle with baldness or some bollox.

Merc the smell of Day time Driver off that post .You must of been out at work early mornings Night Men usually got home watched telly adds for steam cleaners or electric coat hangers to see where their hen was spending their coin then tuned in to early morning news and current affairs' before bed .Alan, Dale Wintons shopping trolley Phil Scofield all great friends of the Night Time taxi driver .

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2020, 12:46:58 pm »
I still get up early most days just not to work John.Then hopefully I've made the wife brekkie and if had a busy morning playing video games or doing a bit of DIY or talking nonsense on the internet I'll have a power nap in the afternoon.Ear plugs and all.Then I get up and have a few glasses of Merlot watching the big telly.Rinse and repeat.Before ya realise it's Xmas time and I'm fatter and greyer than last xmas.

john m

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2020, 12:56:29 pm »
I still get up early most days just not to work John.Then hopefully I've made the wife brekkie and if had a busy morning playing video games or doing a bit of DIY or talking nonsense on the internet I'll have a power nap in the afternoon.Ear plugs and all.Then I get up and have a few glasses of Merlot watching the big telly.Rinse and repeat.Before ya realise it's Xmas time and I'm fatter and greyer than last xmas.

Hard to get a nice Merlot for under a tenner .

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2020, 01:00:30 pm »
It's a struggle John but we get through it.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2020, 02:13:10 pm »
then five minutes later some oul wan is on crying about her struggle with baldness or some bollox.

I only ever rang once!!

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2020, 04:43:53 pm »
;-)

Show Unread Posts