Author Topic: Dr Leo the Great  (Read 2365 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Dr Leo the Great
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2020, 08:53:58 am »
Nothing will be really different.The advice is the same.I don't even bother watching the briefings anymore.

Offline Mervyn Dalrymple

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2020, 03:45:44 pm »
Leo is only interested in Leo and cock up the arse .His Ego will kill lots of people .He is a low life traitor doing a deal with Boris that will lead to a hard border a fuckin bullett in the head is all the cunt deserves .Leo is all about leo.

Your own ego is quite fragile A homophobe, an anti protestant bogot and a moreon all wrapped up in one 5xl dealz t-shirt.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2020, 04:06:43 pm »
essentially the government are trying to make it illegal for old people to die.
dystopian comedy movie.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2020, 06:10:42 pm »
Nothing will be really different.The advice is the same.I don't even bother watching the briefings anymore.
I've maintained for a while that is part of the problem. Youngsters don't want to be looking at 3 or 4 bespectacled nerds on the 6 1 every evening spouting stats and trend graphs and r numbers. I zoned out of it ages ago. Your man Nolan would put you to sleep. And on top of that, the language they use to try to convey the message of what to do/not to do is so out of sync with the kids: Just tell them to get their fukkin fingers out of their holes or we're all fukked.
I just seen a headline popping up that Tony Houlohan is stating he is deeply concerned since Sunday, and over 600 cases today.
In other words he is calling them all bolloxes and waiting for the moment he can say: "I fukkin told yiz but yiz wouldn fukkin listen, yiz shower of fukkin cunts. I'm fukkin delighred for yiz. Bastards".

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Show Unread Posts