Author Topic: scrappage deal and free driver licence renewal.  (Read 4260 times)

dalymount

Re: scrappage deal and free driver licence renewal.
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2020, 04:29:45 pm »
Well as I said I have not worked in weeks .27 euro for 3 nights worked was the end of the road .I would of been fukked only I got the grant on Friday

Offline Jonno

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2020, 04:48:16 pm »
Well as I said I have not worked in weeks .27 euro for 3 nights worked was the end of the road .I would of been fukked only I got the grant on Friday
That grand is worth 27 of those three nights that you worked for 37 Daly. Not bad..

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

john m

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2020, 07:13:50 pm »
I think what Self employed might get is .Any self employed persomn can take up casual work on a casual basis limited to say two days a week without effecting their PUP but earnings will be taxable .Cant see how they can offer more than that without encouraging workers to give up their self employment and go on the PUP .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2020, 07:20:27 pm »
TV3 were reading something from the Sunday Times today that said self-employed will be allowed to earn €480 per month and keep PUP.Not worth the hassle for most if it's true.

Finally found it...linky...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/paschal-donohoe-s-budget-presents-christmas-bonus-to-pup-claimants-7d6xz2n3s
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 07:25:16 pm by mercenary for hire »

dalymount

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2020, 07:28:49 pm »
I think what Self employed might get is .Any self employed persomn can take up casual work on a casual basis limited to say two days a week without effecting their PUP but earnings will be taxable .Cant see how they can offer more than that without encouraging workers to give up their self employment and go on the PUP .
my info is you eill be allowedearn up to 418 euro per week and still get the PUP

Offline Jonno

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2020, 07:31:09 pm »
my info is you eill be allowedearn up to 418 euro per week and still get the PUP
So it's just for the minority of self employed that remain on pup? I still say that can't be right.

dalymount

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2020, 07:37:36 pm »
Yes that figure I heard is 480,not 418 .I dont know how any of us could hope toreach anything like 480 a week in the present circumstances

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2020, 07:38:59 pm »
Wont matter to me,the cunts took the PUP off me

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2020, 08:47:40 pm »
The link I posted says 480 per month which seems more realistic.Hopefully your info is more accurate Daly.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2020, 09:25:04 pm »
The link I posted says 480 per month which seems more realistic.Hopefully your info is more accurate Daly.
Per month? That's not worth two squirts of duck shite. It'll be diluted even further when the next incremental pup deduction comes along.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2020, 09:30:14 pm »
Laffin...480 per week plus the PUP..... rofl
Be 480 per month and as Jonno says it'll get diluted as time goes by...and Pascal and McGrath have said the 350 won't be restored.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2020, 10:12:20 pm »
Come on yous feckin bluffers. Get off the coin. Stop scratching your holes and sniffing your fingers and get back out there! Where's the fightin Irish spirit in yiz? Get out and join the other fukkers who are working and STILL drawing the coin as well. They'll be sorted for Santy. The place is full of them.

Offline Frank d sociopath

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2020, 07:28:17 am »
Wont matter to me,the cunts took the PUP off me

Waz ya oot spongin?

Frankey  ::fds
Ifn i don knowz ya den fuk ya

dalymount

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2020, 07:36:51 am »
Frankie baby you've returned.could it be anything to do with the fact that halloween is just around the corner ?

john m

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2020, 01:07:29 pm »
Frankie baby you've returned.could it be anything to do with the fact that halloween is just around the corner ?

Did you forget to take your tablets Dollyer you actually made a funny remark . rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Show Unread Posts