Author Topic: Budget 2021  (Read 52257 times)

Offline sore

Re: Budget 2021
« Reply #240 on: October 15, 2020, 04:35:40 pm »
the 480 is your profit for the month dalyer not your fares.
here is the approximate breakdown for owner drivers dalyer:

fares for the month = 900
minus business expenses for the month:
fuel for the month   = 135
insurance                = 200
all other expensse  =  85  ( this is roughly 1000 for the year to cover nct, suitability, repairs etc)

fares minus business expenses should not be more than 480(your profit for the month)

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #241 on: October 15, 2020, 04:37:25 pm »
It has to be "earnings", which is what you keep for yourself, and are taxed on. That is what you have left after what you spent to get that amount has been deducted.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline sore

« Reply #242 on: October 15, 2020, 04:38:57 pm »
thats it in a nutshell bob

Offline Jonno

« Reply #243 on: October 15, 2020, 04:46:50 pm »
It has to be "earnings", which is what you keep for yourself, and are taxed on. That is what you have left after what you spent to get that amount has been deducted.
Keep a running total and soon as you have 480 cash in your arse pocket (Inc daily expenses), go home and park the yoke up- in the driveway/street/ the flats underground car park- for the rest of the month/4 week period... whichever they say it is. Pathcal will take his chunk next October. Or whoever is the minister for coin by then.

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

john m

« Reply #244 on: October 15, 2020, 04:56:54 pm »
For all you girlscouts doing basic maths is it per month or can you carry forward the amount you did not earn last month ?How complicated is it sorry im meant to say how complicated can you make it .Kip is going into level 4 you wont make fuck all .No Gaff Parties ,No x Mas parties ,No shopping ,on top of all the other shit .

Offline Jonno

« Reply #245 on: October 15, 2020, 04:58:45 pm »
For all you girlscouts doing basic maths is it per month or can you carry forward the amount you did not earn last month ?How complicated is it sorry im meant to say how complicated can you make it .Kip is going into level 4 you wont make fuck all .No Gaff Parties ,No x Mas parties ,No shopping ,on top of all the other shit .
And on the downside?

Offline Jonno

« Reply #246 on: October 15, 2020, 05:02:25 pm »
And on the downside?

480 pm averages €110.79 pw over 52 weeks. Surely there'd be no carrying of anything over to the next month. Unless one cannot make 117 pw in Dublin?

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #247 on: October 15, 2020, 06:02:19 pm »
That's it, yis should all stay at home, and leave the crumbs for the pensioners who can't claim PUP.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

dalymount

« Reply #248 on: October 15, 2020, 06:10:02 pm »
I think your all getting ahead of yourselfs.even before the latest budget measure to allow to work,there was nothing like 120 a week to be made.now that you will be ALL out chasing your tails,it will actually end up costing you money on deisel/ petrol and you wont make it up.I actually stopped working altogether about a month ago,cause it was a waste of time.I shudder to think what it would be like now that you will ALL be back

Offline U Wha

« Reply #249 on: October 15, 2020, 06:11:55 pm »
Yes I got it,although strictly speaking I wasn't entitled to it,apparently

Thanks Dalyer

Was it straight forward and did you have to have already spent the money?

john m

« Reply #250 on: October 15, 2020, 06:12:32 pm »
That's it, yis should all stay at home, and leave the crumbs for the pensioners who can't claim PUP.

YES Robbie Reps asked for a break for drivers meaning that the few lads that were making coin are now fucked .

Offline U Wha

« Reply #251 on: October 15, 2020, 06:13:15 pm »
Has anybody applied for and received the Enterprise Support Grant?

Anything to watch out for and how long does it take to process?

Thanks
I got paid the full grand yesterday.It took about 3 weeks.
Put down PPE purchased,safety screen,and cleaning products,insurance premium for the month you went back,a few weeks diesel,credit card terminal,any repairs to get your car back up working,any fees you had to pay like suitability,NCT etc,psv license fee.
The idea is to claim for more than the grand,so even if some of the items are disallowed,you still get the full whack.

Thanks Vandriver

john m

« Reply #252 on: October 15, 2020, 06:13:46 pm »

Thanks Dalyer

You need to Suggest you have already spent the coin and be capable of producing reciepts ....IF ASKED

Offline U Wha

« Reply #253 on: October 15, 2020, 06:16:43 pm »

Thanks Dalyer

You need to Suggest you have already spent the coin and be capable of producing reciepts ....IF ASKED

Thanks erm

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #254 on: October 15, 2020, 06:35:28 pm »
no more confusion over the gross income, welfare.ie, has been updated:

self-employed workers will be able to earn up to €480 a month gross and keep their Pandemic Unemployment Payment. The €480 limit is based on gross income (before tax and PRSI) minus expenses

https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/9e914-dsp-budget2021/#people-who-are-unemployed-or-on-pup

will be able to

When?

Do we have to apply or just get on with it?

Show Unread Posts