Author Topic: Meter reset .  (Read 6588 times)

Offline Horse

Re: Meter reset .
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2020, 08:16:33 pm »
Seen another cnut getting fucked down a flight of stairs in drimnagh Castle.  Piggy Ryan, the wanker.

john m

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2020, 08:27:00 pm »
I was assaulted by a Grown Man armed with a stick when I was 13 .The Bad no good bastard couldnt cope with logic .We never done Irish in Primary but I got into one of the higher classes and there were only 3 of us from my primary in his class so he didnt teach the others from my school .If I did 4 Irish questions I would get 4 wrong .He use to line us up and check the answers and give you a whack if you got it wrong so I got four every day so I decided dont do the homework you only get 2 for not doing it so I saved the effort and two whacks .I explained this to him so he said .You said you would of gotten 4 wrong so Im going to give you 4 plus two for not trying how many is that then ." I smirked and said Im good at maths thats 6 .So I put out my hand he whacked me I stuck out my other hand he whacked me then I put out my hand clenched fist he told me to open it I said No .You cant hit me for not doing something I didnt do I didnt do it so I get 2 but you cant hit me for getting something wrong that I didnt Do .He hit me anyway I walked out went home to get me Ma .On the way out of the class I knocked over a stool by the time me Ma got down to the School the story was I threw the stool at the no good child abusing dirtbag .Can you imagine grown men selecting a weapon (stick ) to assault kids and parents who thought that was ok .

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2020, 08:33:50 pm »
Yea ronny was the Spanish teacher I think

Master gaster? Need I say more committed suicide over abuse allegations
Different times

What yr did you leaving horse?
Are u still in walkinstow

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2020, 08:43:41 pm »
And the 80's TD. Can't remember my teacher's name but he had a pair of glasses that automatically tinted when the sun hit them. We thought they were quite cool at the time.  Never forget that pox brother O'Grady, Arnold was his nickname, used to give a right hard punch to the chest if he caught you messing. Some dig he had for a pensioner.
Ah Jasus Horse, remember him well , had him for Maths and what about your man Molloy , he used to kick the shite out of you if you were messing.

Other cnut I remember was McCarthy (Irish Teacher) always hung over
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Horse

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2020, 08:46:26 pm »
You are spot on there, Ronnie, lol. I went to drimnagh from 82 to 85, left after my inter cert. Done various fas courses, then tiling. I tiled bonos gaf in 87 in killiney, when they got famous with the Joshua tree album. Went to London in 88, became homeless over there, came back, went to Holland in 89 for a few years, came back. Kicked the shit out of a sergeant in 93, went away for a while, came back out and did my leaving cert in Pearse college on Clogher Road, got that. Joined the civil service in 98, left that and git a taxi licence in 06. Never lived in walkinstown,  Tallaght all my life.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2020, 08:48:59 pm »
Yea ronny was the Spanish teacher I think

Master gaster? Need I say more committed suicide over abuse allegations
Different times

What yr did you leaving horse?
Are u still in walkinstow
Ah yeah Brian Gaster , I think was his name , lived on Errigal Road if memory serves me right.

Daniel O'Donnell reminds me of him

Offline Horse

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2020, 08:49:11 pm »
And the 80's TD. Can't remember my teacher's name but he had a pair of glasses that automatically tinted when the sun hit them. We thought they were quite cool at the time.  Never forget that pox brother O'Grady, Arnold was his nickname, used to give a right hard punch to the chest if he caught you messing. Some dig he had for a pensioner.
Ah Jasus Horse, remember him well , had him for Maths and what about your man Molloy , he used to kick the shite out of you if you were messing.

Had Mccarthy for English. A bloke in my class got fucked out for giving him a box.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2020, 08:50:07 pm »

Had Mccarthy for English. A bloke in my class got fucked out for giving him a box.
I had h
Had him for Sports as well, you wernt supposed to play soccer but he didnt give a fcuk, used to just stand around and let you do what you like

Offline Horse

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2020, 08:57:24 pm »
Had a little cnut called cokely or something for PE,  little twat with a mustache. Another bloke in my class got fucked out for fucking one of them shot puts at him. Hit him in the knee with it.

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2020, 09:08:24 pm »
Had a little cnut called cokely or something for PE,  little twat with a mustache. Another bloke in my class got fucked out for fucking one of them shot puts at him. Hit him in the knee with it.

Remember him
Best teacher was mr moon
Had br hopper too I got fucked out of school there in 86
I'm back in  d12 now I live in  walkinstow 
My nephew in the castle now no brother s left
Rem that weirdo commerce teacher Collins his name had a car van I think
Maths science teacher Gerrard his nickname a bastard
Kids nowadays wouldn't take that crap
Walkinstow is different now bit posherr since  Sean Buckley died last week
Still see a few of the old hands around crumlin drimnagh walkinstow  I'm 50 not many of my group left

Offline Horse

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2020, 09:13:41 pm »
Had Gerrard for science, quinn was his name, right cnut.

Offline Nite man

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2020, 09:27:50 pm »
Funny the way u bump into people from school
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 09:30:53 pm by Nite man »

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2020, 09:52:35 pm »
62 now lads, so yis were probably still shitting yellow when I was there

Offline Jonno

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2020, 11:16:44 pm »
Here jonno ,you gonna be rooting for Dundalk in the group stages ? I certainly will,I love the league of ireland except the scum from tallaght
Yes indeed Dalyer. 'mon the town! This day week. They're also our mortal enemies. Pity we have to use their fukin pitch though. Oriel is a shithole.

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Offline watty

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2020, 10:15:11 am »
You are spot on there, Ronnie, lol. I went to drimnagh from 82 to 85, left after my inter cert. Done various fas courses, then tiling. I tiled bonos gaf in 87 in killiney, when they got famous with the Joshua tree album. Went to London in 88, became homeless over there, came back, went to Holland in 89 for a few years, came back. Kicked the shit out of a sergeant in 93, went away for a while, came back out and did my leaving cert in Pearse college on Clogher Road, got that. Joined the civil service in 98, left that and git a taxi licence in 06. Never lived in walkinstown,  Tallaght all my life.
There's a book in that!

Show Unread Posts