Author Topic: This is Important...  (Read 1840 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
This is Important...
« on: October 19, 2020, 03:38:40 pm »
... very important. In fact very very important wouldn't be too strong a term. Read and digest, to ignore could cost you your job:

Junk Mail from Free Now:

Reminder/Notification of FREE NOW Driver Responsibilities

Hi Stephen,

Recent Garda statistics have shown that online / card fraud has increased by 50% during Covid-19. In the interest of reducing fraud, we would like to remind/notify you of your responsibilities when you use the FREE NOW Driver App.

Driver Responsibilities:

Only put through metered fare - i.e. do not process fares for a higher value than what is shown on your Taxi meter. Do not process Cashback in any circumstances.

Do not process fares upfront - fares must only be processed at the end of the journey.

Pickup Rule - Only pickup within 200 metres of the Pickup Location - do not travel from the Pickup Point to another destination to collect the passenger, if contacted by the passenger.

Note: In the event there is proof that a trip does not comply with any of these responsibilities, FREE NOW is allowed to withhold, recover or deny the payment. FREE NOW may pay only a reasonable estimate of the fare (if at all). FREE NOW may also sanction drivers with suspensions, potentially leading to termination.

Thanks,

The FREE NOW Driver Team

Offline Bob Shillin

Re: This is Important...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 03:40:39 pm »
"potentially leading to termination". Death to all who don't do as FN command?
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 03:48:43 pm »
I guess drivers who work for Free Now know that they'll be sacked if they don't follow the rules so it's important to know what the rules are...

john m

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 03:49:38 pm »
The logorithm is showing that drivers are terminating jobs on the middle of the M50 and entering the fare showing at that time then proceeding to the fares actual dropoff point .

Or claiming for runners .Now here is an interesting event .A HSE venue books you for a pickup the name on the app is probably the Hospital or the Receptionist .But then a passenger turns up and says you booked for me ,How do you deal with that event .Should reception have to issue a card or some sort of token to validate the trip ?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 03:52:11 pm »
It's also a reminder to the lads giving themselves priority that they're breaking the rules by not completing an actual job.

Back when they switched me off years ago for giving myself Priority they used the fraud word too.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 03:54:20 pm »
If they're not within 200 metres of the pick up location take cash, stopping at an ATM if necessary and cancel the job. To do otherwise is risking not only the fare in question but your entire livelihood... in your case the latter could equate to as much as €1.36/week, erm.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 03:55:08 pm »
I guess drivers who work for Free Now know that they'll be sacked if they don't follow the rules so it's important to know what the rules are...
A final solution is a bit much though, but then again............
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 06:41:45 pm »
The final solution....where have i heard that before!!

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 07:37:14 pm »
It says garda statistics     what they chasing?

Offline SalubriousEd

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 07:59:18 pm »
Thankfully I was in a position to turn off FN permanently since early in the year. Scumbags.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 09:01:46 pm »
Disqualify you from your own business,a fukkin ap.. ::fds ::fds

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2020, 11:46:25 pm »
Turn off yur telly .....for yur mental health ....stop readin the news ...remember that them journalism cnuts make ther living by scaring yu .....it really is a load of bollix and it can fuk up your head and lead to depression and anxiety an all sorts of health issues .......
Apparently journalism is a job phychos love cause they can influence others brains an get paid to do it.....its gas the way all these cnuts that is ruining jobs and the economy is all doin overtime ......them disease  professors are now double jobbin and the journalists are in a frenzy makin a fortune...and mehole and verooka says " wer all in this together "
Well leo and meehole ...we fukin arnt in this together ....while your earning thousands a week I'm shopping in lidls for pot noodles and wondering watll happen wen me savings run out ....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2020, 03:24:06 am »
I fuckin hate that fuckin bollocks.
"i'm wearing all this shite and I don't want to but I'm doing it to protect you."
good for you, now will ye please fuck off and go and protect some other poor cunt now ye stupid fuckin cunt.

Show Unread Posts