Poll

Is this a Hustle or was it Genuine ?

Hustle.
15 (75%)
Genuine.
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: November 15, 2020, 11:59:26 am

Author Topic: Hustle or Genuine. Call it ?  (Read 17641 times)

john m

Re: Hustle or Genuine. Call it ?
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2020, 09:44:57 am »
Yeah but can ya not invent a story just this once

Me invent ,make up stuff never .But I will tell you of the only time Big Dommo got caught for a few Coins .Her name was Bridgit Kinnahan she was from Brunswick Street and Dommo met her for Porter he was drinking Pints of Harp and she was on the Pernod and Black or as we called them in the Flats Leg Openers .They met in the Bark Kitchen and The Big man was all dressed up Wrangler Jacket with matching Strides well polished Docs and a lovely blue check shirt I remember the shirt it was mine I loaned it to him I paid four pound for it in Even Stevens in Capel Street .Anyway Dommo bought her porter and at about half ten they left .Now Big Dommo was only about nineteen and a half at the time and some oul fella in the Jacks in the Bark Kitchen told him yer wan was a whore now Dommo knew that Paulie Brady from the other block told him about her and Big Dommo decided he would go and give it a whirl .Anyway Big Dommo and Bridgie walk around from the Quays twords Brunswick Street and Dommo had a Denim pocket full of teenage horn .Bridget says Can ya loan me a tenner and Big Dommo thought that was code for its going to cost you a tenner for a portion of the Pink Palace ,so he handed her over two Fivers and walked twords her Gaff on the Brunner .Then some old lad pretending to be Bridgets oulfella came out of the Gaff and told Dommo to fuck off Bridget was not supposed to be out as she had to help her mother with the ironing .Big Dommo knew straight away he had been mugged he went back to the Flats and kept his mouth shut never told anybody only me and I never told anybody until today Dollyer .I couldnt see Big Dommo holding court in the Pramsheds or on the stairs in the flats and telling Tommy Two Scars,Billy the Bastard ,Nodger or Dead Andy that he had been ripped of by a woman in well fitting jeans and Ironically and I know you will know Dollyer I wouldnt lie of exaggerate for effect but a double breasted Purple blazer from Collette Modes on Georges Street .

dalymount

« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2020, 10:31:16 am »
Sounds familiar,I know somebody from cork who was ripped off recently,a taxi driver.shelled 30 sovs to a purple princess.this driver is not talking to me,so I cant name him

john m

« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2020, 11:04:53 am »
To be fair to Ken he did what he thought was right and I suppose most of us would give somebody a helping hand .I picked up a Youngone in Ballyfermot one night after having a row with her fella .She stopped me at the Roundabout on Kylemore asked how much to Kildare Town I said about a ton .She said drop us around to me mates gaff on the Parade .Her mate wasent in so she said Drop me to Mc Donalds Ill sit in there all night  As we passed a House on Kylemore she said I use to live in there and I asked are you Terrys Daughter she said yes .I knew her Da years ago he use to get me and my mates casual work .So I asked how much have you got she said about a score I was going to get the bus home tomorrow .So I said give us the score for Diesel and I ran her home .Taxi driving is a Cunt of a job sometimes .I worked a Day shift once First job a fella from Jamses street going to the strip at the back of Capel street to be washed and have his bed linen washed and see a Doctor supplied by the Vinos .Then a young Girl going to meet her Boyfriend from a hostel to Smithfield she didnt recognise the bloke who knocked on the car window to pay me as her boyfriend then a Job from Heuston to the Airport Two pricks talking about the millions they would make in commission when the sale of Eir went through and badmouthing the Directors of Eir that deal collapsed and their commission went down the shitter.If we ever lost our humanity you couldnt do this job .Throwing a crust in somebodies direction is good for the head and the Sole sometimes .As I posted earlier I recon Ken will still Flip somebody a dollor for a can or smokes .If your what we refer to as a decent cunt then you are a decent cunt your going to get stung every now and then .

dalymount

« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2020, 12:19:06 pm »
Veey true

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #124 on: November 15, 2020, 12:53:23 pm »

Offline watty

« Reply #125 on: November 15, 2020, 05:08:01 pm »
Woman taken to hospital with 'serious injuries' after assault in Cork city

Ken must be slowing up, the cops got there before he could.  Maybe he can give her a lift home for free once she gets out of hospital  :P

Offline Belker

« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2020, 05:27:48 pm »
A strange twist in the tale.

I rang her this evening at 5pm after no contact on Wed or Thurs and the phone rings out, no big surprise and I was about to concede defeat.

Then my phone rings 5 minutes later, it's Emma T sounding a bit 'Brahms and Liste' and telling me how bad her week was and how she was now back home in Waterford !! and how she was meeting her daughter and taking her dog fer a walk, Etc...
I cut to the chase; "How about paying me back the 30Euro I gave you last Sunday morning ?".
She is all apologies and thanks fer looking after me so well and tells me that she will be on the 11am train to Cork on Friday morning and will meet me in the city to repay the money.

I did put it to her; "If this is a Hustle then just tell me and we let it go",
But she replies; "No, No, No, I will repay you."
No show on Friday and I had all but given up, rang her once over the weekend and got 'number not in service' which I reckoned was that she had blocked me.
Just about to concede defeat on here I said I would try her once more and it came up as 'number busy' which I reckoned was game over.
As I'm reading the updates on this topic my phone rings, it's Emma T again sounding 'Two sheets to the Wind' at 5pm of a Monday and telling me that she will repay the money later in the week or can post it on to me if I text her my address and then she adds; "But remind me on Wednesday when I get paid and I'll go to the GPO and post it to you straight away".

I dunno ! She was wandering the streets of Cork at 8am of a Sunday morning without a pot to piss in and pissed as a coot both times she rang me on Thurs and Mon evenings at 5pm. I reckon this woman has a lot of problems going on but I doubt she was a Hustler/Grifter but just a woman in a time of strife. I doubt she will repay me and I won't pursue it any further rather than to text her my address and a reminder as requested next Wednesday.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2020, 05:42:17 pm »
I've learned the hard way that if you don't get dosh you're owed within 24 hours you're never getting it.
I think everybody will agree.

john m

« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2020, 05:43:52 pm »
As I said Ken we all try to do what we can to help people but sometimes you get caught out .Could of been worse could of been a score and a score more .

Offline Belker

« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2020, 06:06:58 pm »
As I said Ken we all try to do what we can to help people but sometimes you get caught out .Could of been worse could of been a score and a score more .
I dunno John M, the woman seems adamant about repaying me but has done nothing she promised so far.
I did tell her today when she rang me; "If your not going to pay me, then tell me, no worries, I'll let it go",
But she replied; "No no no, I will repay you, you were very good to me".

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2020, 06:25:58 pm »
Did you tell her I'm on Genuine?

Offline Belker

« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2020, 06:34:20 pm »
Did you tell her I'm on Genuine?
LOL  rofl

I'll text her my address as a reminder this Wednesday and if I hear or recieve nothing by next Monday,
then I'll call it as Game Over.

Offline Horse

« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2020, 06:49:55 pm »
It was game over the second she hit you for grub money ken. That there was a sure sign of a hungry (no pun intended) cnut. You should've fooked her out on the side of the road after that blatant attempt to rob you.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2020, 07:03:50 pm »
Text her fukall Ken....put it down to you being a decent cunt and forget her.....you'll no doubt catch her again....but next time get double the fare up front....and give her fukall else!!

dalymount

« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2020, 07:27:37 pm »
Sounds to me like she might have a dink peoblem,God help her

Show Unread Posts