Author Topic: Diyya Know the way everybody likes us ?  (Read 3014 times)

dalymount

Re: Diyya Know the way everybody likes us ?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2020, 02:56:42 pm »
But just take the 10000000 to one chance that he DID win in court,what happens then ?

dalymount

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2020, 03:01:40 pm »
If he stays in the White House after the electrical college..votes against him be will be forcibly removed by the secret service.Biden has said as much already.By then Trumpy will be classed as an intruder.

Dont think he gives a fuck Merc if he really believes that he has been robbed then he will use both of his fucks to hold on .Remember he is Commander and Chief of the Greatest Killing machine on earth and will be for another ten weeks .He was always irrational but now he has nothing to lose a few of his clinkers like Pompeo and Juillani seem to be enabling his insanity .You said you had a few quid invested in legcci motors .Move it into private security firms there wont be a Sweet shop in the USA without a security guard this side of christmas .Trump seems to be winding himself up and thats fucking dangerous for a man with a big red button .
dont be worrying yourself,Don wont press it.I had a word with him.he told me he promises to only direct it at Ebbs,Kelly,Kearns,and FN.he also said he might turn it on cork after Kenny

Offline mkahawani

Diyya Know the way everybody likes us ?
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2020, 04:31:40 pm »
Can he officially still use the Nuke button in the meantim?Thats my worry if he loses his court case. Someone here suggested its been tampered anyway its a fake, hope its true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 04:35:34 pm by mkahawani »

john m

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2020, 04:44:17 pm »
Can he officially still use the Nuke button in the meantim?Thats my worry if he loses his court case. Someone here suggested its been tampered anyway its a fake, hope its true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He needs the permission of the Senate to start a War .OUTSIDE OF AMERICA .

dalymount

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2020, 05:48:21 pm »
Yeahbut its looking like he's going to own the senate

dalymount

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2020, 05:56:47 pm »
Breaking news Don wins Alaska recount,and have 50 senate seats

john m

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2020, 09:30:08 am »
Do ya know the way yer Ma would shout at yer Da after he had a Big Black Guinnees Shit .To shut that Fucking Toilet Door before you stink the whole fucking House out .Well The DUP up in the British part of Ireland the part with the worst Corona virus rate have decided that they wont close the door and fuck the smell its their shit and their Toilet .The DUP have decided that they are lifting their Lockdown dont give either of their Two Fucks about the South even though the death rate in the North is greater than the South .I wonder if more Catholics than Protestant's are Dying .Dosent bode well for Brexit if they wont even try to work with the Republic to save lives including their own .Time to GET A GUN .If the North Reopens and Border Counties Like Donegal.Cavan Monaghan get reinfected like they were before our Lockdown then why the fuck did we Lockdown in the first place .Remember it was the fear of the rest of the country being infected from the surge in cases in the Border Counties that sent us into Level 5 lockdown .

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2020, 04:23:56 pm »
I haven't been up to see the yungfella in Carrickfergus in a year.id hate to drive up ,and then the psni would not let me into the north

john m

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2020, 04:47:03 pm »
Dollyer thats the Problem they cant stop you and the Gards cant stop people from the North .We have freedom of Movement Guarenteed under the Good Friday agreement .Thaats what the issue with the Border after Brexit is how can they stop people or goods crossing from the UK Ulster Says No into The Republic of EU .Crossmaglen Connor will be bringing stuff in to Dublin from the EU driving up to Ulster Says No relabeling it as Product of NI and then shipping it on to Rule Britania and not paying any tax or Duty and Angus from Lisburn will be bringing goods in from the Mother land into Ulster Says No and sending them down here for sale without paying any tax or duty .Now the Big Girls that Run the EU and the Blond Bombshell what Runs Britannia is Great want their whack of the tax and duty or else they agree to turn a blind one but they cant because if they do .Scottish Sammy will buy Elastic Beef from Brazil or the USA drive it on the boat to Ulster says No then drive it down to Dublin or Roslare export it into France or Belgium and the delivery docket will say export from The Republic of EU and not re export of banned beef from Argentina via Larne and Dublin .Mick From Macroom and his mate Covney from Cork mouting out of them about how Biden is going to beat up Boris in the Schoolyard has annoyed Yer one that has the Say So in Ulster Says No and she said No to extending Ulster Says Nos lockdown so the Fever from up there can spread to down here and put manners on us and remind us of our place .ULSTER STILL SAYS NO .

dalymount

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2020, 05:56:32 pm »
Our Ref:   TTAS-MO-06113-2020

Dear Mr. O Beirne,

On behalf of the Minister Transport  Eamon Ryan T.D., I would like to thank you for your recent correspondence.

The regulation of the small public service vehicle (SPSV) industry, is a matter for the National Transport Authority (NTA) under the provisions of the Taxi Regulation Act 2013. 

The current SPSV licensing regime is built upon the principle that the purpose of a licence is to indicate a person’s suitability to carry out a function and to ensure that the holder of a licence is subject to lawful conditions and restrictions.

As such a licence should not have, by association, a monetary value or be tradable on the open market. Accordingly, there is no basis for a "buy back" scheme of the type you have outlined.

With best wishes,

Naoise Grisewood

Private Secretary to Minister Ryan

The Minister is a Designated Public Official under the Regulation of Lobbying Act, 2015 (details available on www.lobbying.ie)

An Roinn Iompair

Department of Transport

Lána Liosain, Baile Átha Cliath, D02 TR60

Leeson Lane, Dublin, D02 TR60

www.gov.ie/transport 

john m

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2020, 06:10:06 pm »
I could say I told you that already .

Show Unread Posts