Author Topic: Carry On Carla  (Read 1643 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Carry On Carla
« on: November 24, 2020, 07:43:04 pm »
https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/parents-students-slam-carlow-school-23061347

Parents and students slam Carlow school after female pupils told not to wear 'distracting' clothing

Female students from first to sixth year were told by staff not to wear tight leggings to PE because it could be 'distracting' to male teachers

By Ciara Phelan Donal MacNamee
15:48, 24 NOV 2020 UPDATED15:49, 24 NOV 2020
NEWS

Students and parents have launched a blistering attack on a Co Carlow school after it emerged female pupils were told not to wear tight clothing to school because it could be "distracting" to male teachers.

Female students in all years at Presentation College Carlow were reportedly called out of class last Friday by Year Heads who told them not to wear revealing clothes to school.

While male students received no advice on their attire, female students were directed not to wear tight leggings to school or roll up their skirts too short, the Carlow Nationalist reports.

In a statement to the Irish Mirror, the Department of Education said it would not comment on any individual case but any decisions on school uniform policy are a matter for the school’s board of management at local level.

The statement said: “Schools should consult with parents and students in relation to this policy.

“In any instance where a parent of a student has cause for complaint, matters would normally be addressed to the individual teacher or school principal as appropriate. 

“If matters cannot be resolved at that level then a complaint can be addressed to the school’s board of management.”

The instructions – which saw younger students given a 'PG' version of the orders given to older students – were reportedly issued so male teachers would not be distracted by the clothes worn by female pupils at the school.

Some students were in tears after receiving the talk.

And a petition against "sexism against female students in school" has gained almost 4,000 signatures in the two days since it was launched.

If students were left upset and angry by the incident, many parents were left equally outraged – and many online have condemned the school for its approach to the issue.

One wrote that "this attitude to women's bodies belongs in the 1950s", while another said: "I'm signing this because in 2020 we shouldn't tell schoolgirls not to wear tight clothes in case in distracts grown men."

The online petition hasn't proved the only form of response to the affair, with a survey reportedly carried out among students to find out how they felt about the clothing directive.

A notice left in the girls' bathroom on Monday – which informed students about the survey – said Presentation College "failed to consider how this would make the female students feel".

It added that many female students felt "uncomfortable, degraded, paranoid, violated, disgusted and unsafe" as a result of the talk.

The Irish Mirror contacted Presentation College for comment, but had not received a response by the time of publication.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Carry On Carla
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 08:41:08 pm »
This is mad .....so the yungones are shown ther arse an bits ...( can I say gee ?  Without bein called a racist facist )  an tits ....but the men teachers are tellin them to wear loose clothes as ther bits are distractin the teachers ( perfectly understandable)  from teaching..and the yungones and the mothers are all traumatised at even the taut of growin men
Oddlin the yungones curves an camel toed lycra legged stretched tight across ther flesh revealing an perfectly formed and structured sexy feminine peachy skinned perty erect nippled
Boobs an tantalisingly untouched............

....emm.agh fuk it

..sorry ...I forgot wat me point was I was going make  oops
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 08:43:55 pm »
This is mad .....so the yungones are shown ther arse an bits ...( can I say gee ?  Without bein called a racist facist )  an tits ....but the men teachers are tellin them to wear loose clothes as ther bits are distractin the teachers ( perfectly understandable)  from teaching..and the yungones and the mothers are all traumatised at even the taut of growin men
Oddlin the yungones curves an camel toed lycra legged stretched tight across ther flesh revealing an perfectly formed and structured sexy feminine peachy skinned perty erect nippled

....emm.agh fuk it

rofl rofl rofl rofl Yeh nutbag... rofl rofl rofl

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 10:00:14 pm »
I remember in school there was this girl in our year.
yid wanna see the rack on her.
thunder tits we used to call her.
during PE class she'd deliberately wear this tight boob tube yoke.
all the yungflas and dirty aulflas used to congregate upstairs on the balcony and watch her.
i remember trying to run up and down this basketball court with a fuckin boner all the time.
then there was this man hating bulldyke teacher that came along who told her she was bang out of order for wearing revealing gear.
loada bollocks it was.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 10:16:34 pm »
What do Japanese people do when they have erection?

They vote
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 10:47:56 pm »
Breakfast leggings,  so called because you can almost see what the wearer had for breakfast.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 03:14:16 am »
twofried eggs
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 10:41:14 am »
Who wants to be looking at camel toe all day ffs

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 02:32:18 pm »

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 02:36:46 pm »

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 02:52:31 pm »

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 08:54:52 pm »
Breakfast leggings,  so called because you can almost see what the wearer had for breakfast.
Flap Jacks
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Belker

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2020, 09:31:24 pm »

....emm.agh fuk it

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2020, 09:54:00 pm »
I wonder how many of the teachers with paedophiliac tendencies are immigrants?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2020, 10:00:32 pm »
Storm in a D A cup.

Show Unread Posts