Author Topic: When is it going to stop  (Read 21918 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: When is it going to stop
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2020, 08:06:58 pm »
Occi I dont mind being called a racist,ai have thicker skin then that.in fact I dont give a fukk what anyone on here calls me,nobody on here means anything to me,I dont give a fukk about them.I hate snowflakes though,and there is plenty on here

Dalymount when you were sick we prayed for you and supported you from afar .Anyway I was down the flats today freeing Mrs Begleys toilet .I had to jam me hand round the U bend to free it up .Then I went up to Big Dommos Flat ,told him where I had been and what I done so he put on a kettle of hot water and got me a towel .I was saying to him about friends and I said your real friends are the ones you met before you met a Probation officer .He agreed and when Billy the Bastard and Tommy Two Scars dropped in Dommo was telling them my definition of real friends and they all agreed.Just thought I would put that out there for you to think about .
;D
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2020, 08:38:33 pm »
See what I writ Dollyer .and udder stuff I writ You would think Meself Big Dommo Thomas and William were the Posse from the flats but read this sentence or even this one letter { real friends are the ones you met before you met a Probation officer } The most important part of that sentence is the letter A .A Probation officer .Now re read what I wrote but read it with this in mind Real friends will advise you help you so you never meet a probation officer .We all have prejudices and perceptions that are based on how we decide to see the world not on the reality .

dalymount

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2020, 08:52:01 pm »
Are ya a wee bit Brahams and lizst  by any chance ermy,cause I haven't a bulls notion what your talking about

john m

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2020, 09:08:09 pm »
Im trying to show you what you think you understand is not what reality dictates .How many Blacks ,Foreigners or gays have had  any impact on your life and would of prevented you going down the road you went down .Self Actualization Dollyer did you ever actually introduce yourself to the Man in the Mirror ?There is a reason most of us drive taxies its because we failed at what we done before or fucked up somewhere on the Hamster Wheel of life .Stop looking for somebody else to blame do your own penance you earned it .

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2020, 10:48:52 am »
Im trying to show you what you think you understand is not what reality dictates .How many Blacks ,Foreigners or gays have had  any impact on your life and would of prevented you going down the road you went down .Self Actualization Dollyer did you ever actually introduce yourself to the Man in the Mirror ?There is a reason most of us drive taxies its because we failed at what we done before or fucked up somewhere on the Hamster Wheel of life .Stop looking for somebody else to blame do your own penance you earned it .

No
I drive a taxi because it's a handy number ya don't answer to anyone and the money is not bad
Also I can take any amount of time off or work when I want

The failure thing don't come into it John   maybe for u but not for me
And dollyer  is entitled to think what he wants its a free country

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2020, 11:03:46 am »

dalymount

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2020, 11:55:07 am »
I always respect the erm,but I think its inportant that free speech is defended

dalymount

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2020, 03:08:37 pm »

A Chara,

The Irish Freedom Party wish to invite all members to our protest rally in Dublin on Saturday November 28th. It will be on Custom House Quay at 2pm.
 This year we have endured the biggest clampdown on our fundamental rights in the history of the state. We cannot take it lying down and we won’t.  The destructive lockdown policy imposed by this government will see a contraction of 22% in our domestic economy in 2020. By far the biggest decline in Europe. It will create a wave of business closures and economic failures, mental health problems , suicides and non covid related deaths.
 Our Chairwoman Professor Dolores Cahill has been leading the opposition to lockdowns across the world through the World Doctors Alliance. She is confirmed as a speaker on Saturday.  Our President Hermann Kelly will also speak along with Irish artist and political activist Kevin Sharkey.
The Irish Freedom Party have created an informal alliance with Renua Ireland and Direct Democracy Ireland to fight government restrictions and stand up for freedom of speech. The Hate Crime Bill currently progressing through the houses of the Oireachtas will have dire and  far reaching consequences for freedom of speech in Ireland. It has the potential to create a two tier justice system with Irish people at a severe disadvantage . It undermines the principle of equality before the law and breaches the 'beyond reasonable doubt standard'. Both are bedrocks of our legal system.

With this is mind, we are asking you to make a special effort to attend our protest rally on Saturday. All over the country, people are suffering in silence.  We must be their voice and hope. We must assert our rights.

Please see a link to Wind farms and our President Hermann Kelly's statement in the Irish Examiner 21/11/2020
https://www.irishfreedom.ie/wind-farms-are-expensive-environmentally-unfriendly/

Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Email
Copyright © 2020 Irish Freedom Party, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
info@irishfreedom.ie

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2020, 05:33:18 pm »

A Chara,

The Irish Freedom Party wish to invite all members to our protest rally in Dublin on Saturday November 28th. It will be on Custom House Quay at 2pm.
 This year we have endured the biggest clampdown on our fundamental rights in the history of the state. We cannot take it lying down and we won’t.  The destructive lockdown policy imposed by this government will see a contraction of 22% in our domestic economy in 2020. By far the biggest decline in Europe. It will create a wave of business closures and economic failures, mental health problems , suicides and non covid related deaths.
 Our Chairwoman Professor Dolores Cahill has been leading the opposition to lockdowns across the world through the World Doctors Alliance. She is confirmed as a speaker on Saturday.  Our President Hermann Kelly will also speak along with Irish artist and political activist Kevin Sharkey.
The Irish Freedom Party have created an informal alliance with Renua Ireland and Direct Democracy Ireland to fight government restrictions and stand up for freedom of speech. The Hate Crime Bill currently progressing through the houses of the Oireachtas will have dire and  far reaching consequences for freedom of speech in Ireland. It has the potential to create a two tier justice system with Irish people at a severe disadvantage . It undermines the principle of equality before the law and breaches the 'beyond reasonable doubt standard'. Both are bedrocks of our legal system.

With this is mind, we are asking you to make a special effort to attend our protest rally on Saturday. All over the country, people are suffering in silence.  We must be their voice and hope. We must assert our rights.

Please see a link to Wind farms and our President Hermann Kelly's statement in the Irish Examiner 21/11/2020
https://www.irishfreedom.ie/wind-farms-are-expensive-environmentally-unfriendly/

Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Email
Copyright © 2020 Irish Freedom Party, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
info@irishfreedom.ie

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Is that kevin sharkey the irish /black artist daily  ?
I'm sure if they wer racist they wouldnt have a black man
Spokesman
 I'm not sure bout the wind farms an freedom tho ......I'm all for gettin rid of turf an oil burnin..we shud go wave an hydroelectric primarily tho ...less bird kills

dalymount

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2020, 06:11:09 pm »
Yes it is indeed that same Kevin Sharkey.the party are not a racist party,but like me ,they are protective of fundamental principles such as free speech,national identity not being diluted,sovereignty of our country being restored,etc etc

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2020, 07:07:59 pm »
Yes it is indeed that same Kevin Sharkey.the party are not a racist party,but like me ,they are protective of fundamental principles such as free speech,national identity not being diluted,sovereignty of our country being restored,etc etc

He says the best ting he ever done was fuk his telly in a skip 25 years ago an paintin ...man after me own heart ....

https://extra.ie/2018/10/08/business/sharkeyev_facebook36hrs

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2020, 07:26:53 pm »

He says the best ting he ever done was fuk his telly in a skip 25 years ago an paintin ...man after me own heart ....

Kevin Sharkey  the Donegal Darkie.

Made a fortune from CD cases.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2020, 07:26:54 pm »

Paul Mc Grath's half brother?
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2020, 08:22:53 pm »

Paul Mc Grath's half brother?
Maybe related to Fergal from the undertones
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2020, 08:27:33 pm »

Kevin Sharkey  the Donegal Darkie.

Made a fortune from CD cases.
Apparently homeless in 2016 he says  .....tho yid hav to suspect  income tax poor mouth stunt...he say he gets 50k for sum his paintins so weird one that .....

Show Unread Posts