Author Topic: Were all going on a Summer Holiday  (Read 951 times)

john m

Were all going on a Summer Holiday
« on: February 23, 2021, 03:10:58 pm »
Im down the Flats in Big Dommos drinking Lidil Cider and he has a bottle of Factor 40 sun tan Oil that was on Special offer for 25c .I asked why he bought that and he says for his Holidays he is going away for Paddys Day down to Curracloe to Bernie Shevlins Caravan .I said your not allowed travel but he recons you can if you are a member of an etnhic minority .I asked do you need a passport he recons if the thin blue stop him he will tell them he is a traveller and if they question him he will claim they are racist .

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Were all going on a Summer Holiday
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 03:37:59 pm »
Just use the word "scrimination"....sorted!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 11:46:40 pm »
Im down the Flats in Big Dommos drinking Lidil Cider and he has a bottle of Factor 40 sun tan Oil that was on Special offer for 25c .I asked why he bought that and he says for his Holidays he is going away for Paddys Day down to Curracloe to Bernie Shevlins Caravan .I said your not allowed travel but he recons you can if you are a member of an etnhic minority .I asked do you need a passport he recons if the thin blue stop him he will tell them he is a traveller and if they question him he will claim they are racist .
What's his passport say?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 12:30:24 am »
What's his passport say?

International Traveller.....boss!!

Show Unread Posts