Author Topic: Your TV licence fee  (Read 4736 times)

john m

Re: Your TV licence fee
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2021, 11:45:39 pm »
Getting back to the Telly anybody watch Last of the Summer Wine today its the episode where nothing happened .

Nah...was busy helping my neighbour move a ton of stone filling into his back garden,physically and mentally rewarding!!

I will be bolloxed on Saturday .I havent done a hard days work in about 15 years .Last time I did a bit I was clearing out a shed on the side of the house tripped and fractured my kneecap thats about two years ago still fucked havent walked a mile since then .Got a decent Gym in the shed but its as boring as fuck .Its a slippery slope once you stop exercising .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2021, 11:52:43 pm »
At least you'll know which muscles haven't moved in 15yrs....all of them!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2021, 12:35:42 am »
Can only imagine what she'd look like after some botox treatment!!
I think you put the letter T in there,  where two L's belong! 8)

john m

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2021, 03:32:01 pm »
In todays episode of Last of the Summer Wine again nothing happened .I only watch it for the scenery Im fed up looking out the window at pebbledashed walls .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2021, 05:01:48 pm »
In todays episode of Last of the Summer Wine again nothing happened .I only watch it for the scenery Im fed up looking out the window at pebbledashed walls .

A dose of the scutters again John.....get an early night tonight,busy day ahead of ye tomorrow!!

Show Unread Posts