Author Topic: Ireland  (Read 5034 times)

john m

Re: Ireland
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2021, 11:21:52 pm »
Did I say we were going back to the 70s? The last time Luxembourge beat us was in the Eurovision .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2021, 12:20:53 am »
Nil points!!

john m

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2021, 12:34:22 am »
Thank God we have Covid Imagine paying to go see that crap .Is Kenny a Racist there are a few Black Irish players playing in England that he hasent given a cap to .He should be sacked .Robbie Keane would do the job for nothing .When Leeds were in money trouble Keane told them to forget what they owed him .Think players look on kenny as a fucking waster who operated in the basement at least Keane  would have respect by players and fans .If no League of Ireland player is good enough for selection then why is a League of Ireland X manager considered good enough .Thank fuck Ireland has Katie Taylor who is world champion in a sport that isn't puddle deep with talent and Connor the thug .We are an Island Nation and we might have a qualifier in the Olympic Sailing even land locked Switzerland won the Admirals cup .

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2021, 06:16:20 am »
Does anyone think Kenny looks like Mr. Bean ?

Surely a "Dead Man" walking now, the FAI are going to have to find some money to replace him
Or join with the Nordies and try to find 11 footballers between the two parts of the island.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2021, 10:45:17 am »
They should all be put on a plane and sent to Siberia....even that Keith Andrews dick...Man of the match was the cameraman who musta been bored to death....Pure muck it twas!!!
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2021, 10:46:35 am »
Honestly,there are no words.......

john m

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2021, 11:35:09 am »
Big Dommo 1976 :Story Big Lad who you with Ballyfermot United or Cherryer ?"Im playing with the Orchard under 15s have Joeys on Sunday in the Noggin first round of the Cup then Stella over in Fairview on Wednesday in the League .

Sunday 2021 Big Dommos youngfellas youngfella .Story  Baby Dommo you dealing ?who you selling for be carefull stay on your own patch you get made dead if you stray outside ."Did you watch the match ?Bollox I was out on me bicycle running me shop down by the pitch .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2021, 01:58:11 pm »
We need to train our immigrants fast. Our own spend too much time in front of a mirror  and not enough on the training ground.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2021, 02:00:12 pm »
It's important to look good when giving the ball away!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2021, 02:00:53 pm »

It's important to look good when giving the ball away!!
8)

john m

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2021, 04:22:16 pm »
I always wondered why a Multi Millionair footballer who watches their Diet ,what medicines they take and how they train would get a tattoo on their neck or face ,decorating themselves like a Circus Pony .I often wonder if those lads are really team players or are they narcissists who just want to be seen more interested in themselves than a team .

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2021, 04:30:35 pm »
Looks like Portugal were robbed.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2021, 06:32:34 pm »
I'm not a soccer fan but is there a case for reinstating Mick "undred percent ayerish" McCarthy again?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2021, 06:35:03 pm »
Bring back Delaney....at least he knew how to throw a party!!

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2021, 07:05:42 pm »
Hope that he gets it right. Don't know anything about the tactics, anal (these first 4 letters sum it up for me) ysis of football, anything personal about the man himself, or his inspirational relationship with the the players, but in interviews, he is not that great a communicator.

Show Unread Posts