Author Topic: The Day Sport Died  (Read 473 times)

Offline John m

The Day Sport Died
« on: November 21, 2023, 09:48:22 pm »
Low life Scum .Embarrassed tonight by My Soccer team .You know my disgust for the Irish Rugby Team standing for a Fucking Pop Song Irelands Call instead of our National anthem .But tonight was a new low .We played New Zealand at HOME and we wore ALL BLACK .What a fucking insult to the Visitors .Are we so pathetic we refuse to wear our National Green Jersey for a home Game .We were so fucking useless we could not win and anybody listening to arsehole pundits telling you Ferguson is a Top player He is Fucking Useless little better than a squad player and the rest of our team are Labourers not tradesmen .I am 62 years of age and I dont think an Irish Soccer team will qualify for a major tournament before I get to meet God and Call Him a Total Cunt to his Face .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline silverbullet

Re: The Day Sport Died
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 10:08:03 pm »
Low life Scum .Embarrassed tonight by My Soccer team .You know my disgust for the Irish Rugby Team standing for a Fucking Pop Song Irelands Call instead of our National anthem .But tonight was a new low .We played New Zealand at HOME and we wore ALL BLACK .What a fucking insult to the Visitors .Are we so pathetic we refuse to wear our National Green Jersey for a home Game .We were so fucking useless we could not win and anybody listening to arsehole pundits telling you Ferguson is a Top player He is Fucking Useless little better than a squad player and the rest of our team are Labourers not tradesmen .I am 62 years of age and I dont think an Irish Soccer team will qualify for a major tournament before I get to meet God and Call Him a Total Cunt to his Face .
And a Nigerian scores for Ireland. I wonder was his granny a taxi driver in Abuja? 8)

Offline John m

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 10:22:32 pm »
Its Fucking Pathetic .I was in Hospital last week The girl who cleaned up my sick was not Irish the lad collecting the rubbish the girl cleaning handing out dinners minding the carpark telling you where to go were not irish The Surgeon the Professor were not Irish .But the Patients qualified because they never done a tap of fucking work in their lives and had Medical Cards .We are an Institutionally Racist Society like South Africa but we do it with a smile and a Fucking Pint of Guinness .Imagine the ALL BLACKS come to Dublin for a FRIENDLY game and we wear black .For them what knows when was the last tine Ireland played in Black At Home .We had NZ visitors over tonight and I was Fucking Embarrassed trying to explain why we played in Black and not green .All I could say is we are useless cunts who robbed everybodies taxes now we rob your dignity .The lesson is Ireland is a fucking Cesspool of disrespect .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Belker

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2023, 06:19:36 am »
.....  .I am 62 years of age and I dont think an Irish Soccer team will qualify for a major tournament before I get to meet God ........
You should be OK fer 2028 as we are part hosts with England, NI, Scotland and Wales, it doesent mean we qualify automatically but there is 2 wild card places available fer teams who not qualify from the group stages.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2023, 11:04:09 am »
Best chance to qualify I would say, anyways Johns  ::fight ::rant rant was so true! lol
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2023, 03:08:55 pm »
Why did they wear black?...have never them wear black before...ever...I think!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2023, 03:13:16 pm »
Its Fucking Pathetic .I was in Hospital last week The girl who cleaned up my sick was not Irish the lad collecting the rubbish the girl cleaning handing out dinners minding the carpark telling you where to go were not irish The Surgeon the Professor were not Irish .But the Patients qualified because they never done a tap of fucking work in their lives and had Medical Cards .We are an Institutionally Racist Society like South Africa but we do it with a smile and a Fucking Pint of Guinness .Imagine the ALL BLACKS come to Dublin for a FRIENDLY game and we wear black .For them what knows when was the last tine Ireland played in Black At Home .We had NZ visitors over tonight and I was Fucking Embarrassed trying to explain why we played in Black and not green .All I could say is we are useless cunts who robbed everybodies taxes now we rob your dignity .The lesson is Ireland is a fucking Cesspool of disrespect .
Did you ever see the colour of a used match?

Well, that's how we wanted our team to look like because that's how useful they are!

Here's the goalie:

« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 03:16:56 pm by silverbullet »

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2023, 06:16:11 pm »
very silly altogether.
home = green
away = white
very hard to fuck it up.
jemember the luminous orange away jersey in the mid 90s.
the one when jason mcateer kung fu kicked the macedonian chap in the head.

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2023, 07:00:13 pm »
Ah good oul Trigger!!

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2023, 08:02:15 pm »
saw an interview with that dirtbird neil ruddock.
the liverpool gang were on holidays in fungirolla or koozatacky or wunna these kips.
scorchin hot and they were settin off for the beach which was 30 miles away.
jason got on the bus with a bag of ice for the arthur scargill at the beach.
they told him the beach is 30 miles away and it'll have all melted by then.
you're right he said. i'll go back and get another bag just in case he said.
triffic fuckin player all the same was trigger.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2023, 04:30:27 pm »
saw an interview with that dirtbird neil ruddock.
the liverpool gang were on holidays in fungirolla or koozatacky or wunna these kips.
scorchin hot and they were settin off for the beach which was 30 miles away.
jason got on the bus with a bag of ice for the arthur scargill at the beach.
they told him the beach is 30 miles away and it'll have all melted by then.
you're right he said. i'll go back and get another bag just in case he said.
triffic fuckin player all the same was trigger.
rofl

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2023, 07:31:59 pm »
another trigger story.
he was at a restaurant and he ordered a pizza.
your man said do ye want it cut in to 4 slices or 8 slices.
cut it inta 4. i'm not that hungry he said.
another trigger story.
he was in lillie's bordello with the irish team.
he saw jimmy white walkin across the floor in front of him.
hey jimmy! he said.
onehundredandeeEEEIGGGGHHHHTTTTTYYYYYyyyyyyy!
dreadful fuckin carry on.

Show Unread Posts