Author Topic: Love this Girl !  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Re: Love this Girl !
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2022, 12:16:16 pm »
she's a class act is katie.
i just don't like boxing or that fuckin mma bollocks.
ran by bogeys and knackers.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2022, 12:21:25 pm »
I see a Crumlin crim has bought a speedboat.

Offline Belker

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2022, 12:28:36 pm »
Steve Collins held 2 WBO (Wicked body odour) belts, hardly unified !

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2022, 12:44:54 pm »
I see a Crumlin crim has bought a speedboat.

hope it gets fuckin torpedoed on the canal.

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2022, 07:42:24 pm »
He could patrol the waters when we get nuked by the Russians!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2022, 07:57:02 pm »
Steve Collins held 2 WBO (Wicked body odour) belts, hardly unified !
WBO was essentially Barry Hearn. Roy Jones Jr was - at the time - the best pound-for-pound boxer in the world...they never fought.

Then there was Joe Calzaghe, a stunning fighter.

The middleweights of the 80s and 90s were probably the golden age of boxing.

Sugar Ray Leonard, "Marvellous" Marvin Hagler, Thomas "The Hitman" Herns, Roberto Duran, etc.
Now we have circus freaks like Tyson Fury...I'll leave it at that.

Offline John m

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2022, 10:11:52 am »
NO chance of yer one from Bray fighting in Croaker .Nobody in Europe gives a fuck about girls fighting .The talent pool of boxers isint puddle deep .Only the Yanks are interested and Pay per view is how they make coin .the time delay would mean Yer one from Bray would need to fight after midnight for PPV in America .So financially she wont fight in Ireland thank God I couldnt put up with listening to JOOOOO or Tubbby waffeling about how great she is .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2022, 12:56:14 pm »
katie would be fillin up the stadiums if she started marketing herself as an itinerant like that yoke from crumlin. knockin round with gangsters and all the thuggish behaviour. the father nearly got lit up there a few years ago. mcknacker can only dream of his father legitimately nearly gettin gunned down.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2022, 08:24:27 pm »
katie would be fillin up the stadiums if she started marketing herself as an itinerant like that yoke from crumlin. knockin round with gangsters and all the thuggish behaviour. the father nearly got lit up there a few years ago. mcknacker can only dream of his father legitimately nearly gettin gunned down.
Is it true the ould lad came out as a rear gunner?

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2022, 08:58:22 pm »

The rumour mill was in overdrive for a while alri...but the more pressing matter was he hadn't got pockets in his top of the range strides for the coinage being dispensed at a DART station.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2022, 10:33:10 pm »

The rumour mill was in overdrive for a while alri...but the more pressing matter was he hadn't got pockets in his top of the range strides for the coinage being dispensed at a DART station.

Was that in his Hugo Boss fitted suit?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2022, 11:27:29 pm »

Was that in his Hugo Boss fitted suit?

Fkn knob end:

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2022, 09:19:53 pm »
I was with him until he said "slim fit"...and then I knew he was taking the piss!!

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2022, 12:27:02 pm »
Katie must be very rich now or does she give it all to the Church of Latter Nights?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline John m

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2022, 12:44:17 pm »
Katie must be very rich now or does she give it all to the Church of Latter Nights?

Wasent she supposed to thump some youngone in Croaker this year .The Promoter must of copped on nobody going to pony up a ton to see that fight when you can just hang around outside the TESCO in the Barn for top class Girly Fights .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Show Unread Posts