Author Topic: Taxi driver claims filling station attendant called him a racial slur  (Read 583 times)

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Re: Taxi driver claims filling station attendant called him a racial slur
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 02:25:38 am »
i was at the petrol station in baldoyle a few months ago around midnight. only car there. i get out and put the nozzle in the filler and wait for the machine to be turned on. nothing happens. i look over at the hatch and there's a paki serving two people. still nothing happens. i take the time to spruce up the interior and wait for the pump to turn on. he's finished serving customers but still the pump does'nt come on. i go over to the hatch and he says put the nozzle back in to it's socket. ok. maybe it needs to reset. i put it back in the car and still the pump does'nt turn on. i go back over to the hatch. how much juice do ye want he says. 20 euro please and he turns the machine on after i give him the dosh. never hadta prepay for juice in my life.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 08:32:00 am »
i was at the petrol station in baldoyle a few months ago around midnight. only car there. i get out and put the nozzle in the filler and wait for the machine to be turned on. nothing happens. i look over at the hatch and there's a paki serving two people. still nothing happens. i take the time to spruce up the interior and wait for the pump to turn on. he's finished serving customers but still the pump does'nt come on. i go over to the hatch and he says put the nozzle back in to it's socket. ok. maybe it needs to reset. i put it back in the car and still the pump does'nt turn on. i go back over to the hatch. how much juice do ye want he says. 20 euro please and he turns the machine on after i give him the dosh. never hadta prepay for juice in my life.

Wer ya away in the canaries ?
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 01:22:54 pm »
Always have to pay up front in Certa - Cloghran, Finglas and Clare Hall.

Online watty

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 05:09:32 pm »
Petrol station like that in Inchicore.  Used it once but never again.  Had to go into the shop and pre-pay for the fuel.  When I asked for a receipt, he said you fill up and then come back in for the receipt.  I was outraged that I'd have to walk the distance TWICE!  Could he not see past my beer belly to notice my taxi roofsign  >:D

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2023, 05:20:18 pm »
Not as inconvenient at the Certa stations. You pay at the pump... although I don't think the machines give change if you're a cash client?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2023, 10:50:11 pm »
He probably knew you'd refer to him as a Paki.

Show Unread Posts