Author Topic: Open API  (Read 4026 times)

Offline John m

Re: Open API
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2023, 10:48:41 am »
WW3 will be started by AI .When Sangeev Gupta and half a million other Indians lose their Call center Jobs to AI and Sunnil Sundriped loses his Call Center job along with a few hundred thousand others in Indonesia and Sharon Buckley and the Youngones from the Flats are replaced in Sky Tv Complaints and Mick From Mullingar replaces all the Ryanair Complaints staff with a Line of Code and every Sales rep is replaced with a line of code .There will not be enough work for idle hands so Governments will need to create jobs .Soldiers will be created so they can be killed and reduce unemployment and breeding stock .If you think a few thousand protesters in Paris are a problem wait till a few million take to the streets of India complaining there is no work .

Imagine in a few years your bank cards will be lodged with revenue and your tax assessment will be sent to you and then you add deductions .You say you paid 1000 on Diesel they will know from your card if you did or not .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2023, 12:17:37 pm »
Realistically speaking I think AI has a good way to go before it will overcome the Human brain. Like Robots it needs a brain to apply stand alone logic.I can send my thesis to the Uni using AI but the style can be checked for origin. I have tried AI image from text but it can end up with squashed faces and legs growing from a head…..It will get to a certain level and then pan out from what I can see!
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline John m

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2023, 12:27:56 pm »
Realistically speaking I think AI has a good way to go before it will overcome the Human brain. Like Robots it needs a brain to apply stand alone logic.I can send my thesis to the Uni using AI but the style can be checked for origin. I have tried AI image from text but it can end up with squashed faces and legs growing from a head…..It will get to a certain level and then pan out from what I can see!

Coola You might be missing the point .This thing has the ability to learn .The more you tell it the more it knows .Hospital doctors are using it for diagnosis as it has uploaded every medical journal and paper that ever existed .The Wazz app learned all the short cuts from users especially in rural Ireland where Google maps would send you along recognised roads Wazz sometimes sends you up unapproved roads .Imagine how much this thing knows today than on the day it was released .If you have used it submit the exact same question and wording and see if you get the same reply .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2023, 12:37:33 am »
AI began as a simple series of “if, then rules” and has advanced over several decades to include more complex algorithms that perform similarly to the human brain. I think it started in the 50s and it has advanced in some areas like complex medical operations. We had a big whizz about the cheap missile that didnt work and now its gone quiet. Everything will change in the future but I wont be around to see it unfortunatley?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline John m

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2023, 10:31:34 am »
AI in action .The Fella in the United States of Anarchy who leaked the Top Secret Dockets was caught by Artificial Intelligence .One of his uploads was filimed in his Kitchen and the Photo uploaded to some Site .The Feds ran the Photo through an AI system to check the background decor against all the other Pictures uploaded to other sites Like FB or Twitter and they got a hit from the Tiles on the Kitchen wall .

Now think of all the Photos that Face Book have collected over the years and how many tagged themselves in them .The Irish Government want to introduce Facial recognition into Irish Law ..Think of what a powerfull tool that would be for catching Criminals or tracking YOU .

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2023, 10:45:08 am »
AI in action .The Fella in the United States of Anarchy who leaked the Top Secret Dockets was caught by Artificial Intelligence .One of his uploads was filimed in his Kitchen and the Photo uploaded to some Site .The Feds ran the Photo through an AI system to check the background decor against all the other Pictures uploaded to other sites Like FB or Twitter and they got a hit from the Tiles on the Kitchen wall .

Now think of all the Photos that Face Book have collected over the years and how many tagged themselves in them .The Irish Government want to introduce Facial recognition into Irish Law ..Think of what a powerfull tool that would be for catching Criminals or tracking YOU .

That's amazin..

Offline John m

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2023, 11:50:49 am »
Do you remember the 2012 taxi act .It allowed for CCTV to be placed on Ranks .That is now Law .As it is Now legal to observe Workers Taxidrivers and Passengers Citizens under Legislation this act can now be used to justify CCTV in any business or on any street .This AI stuff is scarey and Brilliant .You wonder how long they have been using it before we became aware of it .It seems the FB version of AI can Identify Objects in the Background of a Picture cross reference it and say what and where it was filmed .Bit like a Partial Fingerprint .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2023, 12:08:04 pm »
I think people dont realise how much of their privacy has been vandilised…If the facial recognition comes into law here (and who is going to stop it) then I think John that we are totally pluckked!! C:-) C:-) C:-)
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline John m

« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2023, 12:21:06 pm »
I think people dont realise how much of their privacy has been vandilised…If the facial recognition comes into law here (and who is going to stop it) then I think John that we are totally pluckked!! C:-) C:-) C:-)

Has two Brits in the Car last week couldnt understand how we drive into yellow boxes .They said if they done that in London they would get a Fine in the Post .If you post or order anything on amazon it is tracked from the warehouse to the van to your door using AI and laser readers .The US Post office is the worlds biggest Photographer They photo graph every letter read the address then separate it .It wont be long and we will be chipped for our own good and the chip will be connected to your phone your bank your medical records no need for Passports or Paper Id or Licences it will all be on your Chip .You and Me Coola will be In Heaven Hanging out with Judas and Jesus in Punches Powers Bookie Shop watching Angel Wrestling on Virtual Reality headsets by the time all this happens .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2023, 12:31:55 pm »
 >:( >:(  Jeyeees!!…John you are giving me the frightners!
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline John m

« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2023, 01:38:12 pm »
>:( >:(  Jeyeees!!…John you are giving me the frightners!

Facebook's AI technology is capable of recognizing various elements in a photograph, including background items and locations. Facebook uses image recognition technology, which involves using machine learning algorithms to analyze and identify objects, people, and other features within an image.

One example of Facebook's image recognition technology is the "automatic alt text" feature, which uses object recognition algorithms to automatically generate a description of a photo for visually impaired users. This feature can identify and describe various objects in the photo, including background items and locations.

Facebook's AI technology also uses geotagging data, which is metadata that identifies the location where a photo was taken. By analyzing this data, Facebook's AI can recognize the location where a photo was taken and provide relevant information to users, such as nearby businesses or attractions.

However, it's important to note that the accuracy of Facebook's image recognition technology depends on the quality of the image and the amount of data available to train the machine learning algorithms. Additionally, Facebook's AI technology is designed to respect user privacy and only uses location data that has been explicitly shared by users.

Offline John m

« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2023, 01:42:29 pm »
Here Coola ... the legality and ethics of human chipping are complex issues that vary depending on the country and region.

With regards to the technical feasibility of linking a chip to devices like bank accounts and health data, it is possible to implant a small chip under the skin that can store data and transmit it wirelessly. However, there are significant security concerns regarding the protection of sensitive personal data, as well as potential risks associated with implantation and maintenance of the chip.

It is important to consider the potential risks and ethical implications of human chipping, as well as to prioritize individual autonomy and consent in any decision-making process.

Offline John m

« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2023, 11:02:44 am »
Here s more Coola ....Garda Commissioner Drew Harris has delivered a stark warning to the Government that new laws to give gardaí body cameras must include the ability to use facial recognition technology (FRT).

Now Imagine at Big Dommos 60th everybody had a clever phone and were snapping pics all night then uploading them on to facebook .Then everybody is getting tagged and named in the Pics including Henry Cooper ,Mrs Coopers Boxer Dog .Now Facebook have all those and trillions of other Photos on file .Facial Recognition sub divides your face like fingerprints into swirls and ridges so when the Sichona are looking for an unknown individual who pissed up the lane beside the Chipper near the Church behind the Flats they run the face from the CCTV or Garda  Cam and Facebook give them a collection of digital images linked to that party and other events where that face cropped up until they hit on a Name .Sean Dribble at Mary Dribbles Christening in the Church by the Chipper in 1993 .Now they have a Name a Name and Family connections to hunt him down and he was last seen eating Sponge Cake and Cornedbeef Sambos at Big Dommos Birthday Party as shown in photos of the event up loaded to Facebook .

I can see FR and AI being used for prison sentencing .Big Dommos Grandsons son gets 260 days movement restricted .Terminals all over the place like eV charging stations and you wear a wrist watch that buzzes and you have 5 minutes to reach a Prison Charger and show your face if you dont you go to jail but the System knows exactly where you are .You could even have a Prison App on your phone when your watch buzzes you take a selfie the Phone can be traced .So if Big Dommos great grandson is barred from Temple bar this system would work or if somebody had a barring order .Its very expensive to build prisons staff them and house people .The future is electronic and Crypto and intergrated .In 1900 there was no such thing as a Passport .Fox Talbot invented Photography and the Idea of photo ID was created now your mug shot is on everything AI will replace your mug shot with digital recognition .You will only have to get your photo taken just once and it will probably be uploaded on to a United Nations Data base to make it look legit but every government on earth will have access .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2023, 05:32:39 pm »
I was watching Casualty on TV early this AM. I tend to watch programmes in the middle so I dont know the plot?  Thing is …this Black guy is bashed by a copper and the second copper says …Its all on Body Camera,   so you will go down for it….The copper says …Oh! Dear….I forgot to turn my camera on…. ::fds ::fds C:-) ::fds
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2023, 10:19:27 pm »
I was watching Casualty on TV early this AM. I tend to watch programmes in the middle so I dont know the plot?  Thing is …this Black guy is bashed by a copper and the second copper says …Its all on Body Camera,   so you will go down for it….The copper says …Oh! Dear….I forgot to turn my camera on…. ::fds ::fds C:-) ::fds
https://abc7ny.com/jayland-walker-death-grand-jury-decision-shooting-video/13144278/ 8)

Show Unread Posts