Author Topic: Melbourne cup  (Read 7644 times)

Offline markmiwurdz

Re: Melbourne cup
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2023, 05:42:31 am »
Results like the England game are what keeps the doors open.

Offline Punter

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2023, 11:23:16 am »
Re Bar-One--open online and lodge cash in-shop ,so no tails on cash --that's why Powers let you top-up it and Betfair a/cs in shop !

Offline Belker

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2023, 04:24:03 pm »
... €40 overall, and no new bets from now on. I've Vaubaun with one crowd - €30 e/w on Vauban@ 6/1,  €10 on NZ @ 4/1 and €60 free bet on Vauban @ 4/1.
Your still looking good SB, sit tight on what you have so far, and do the Skybet Fiver promo the day before the race to release a €35 Bobo fer an EW bet on Vauban fer just a Fiver staked. I'll talk ya through that one next November, it's very lucrative.

Offline Belker

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2023, 04:24:58 pm »
I have another 'Little Daisy' lined up fer SB after we get this one sorted.

It's with Skybet but they are not offering ante-post on the Melbourne cup as of yet,
so we keep our powder dry on this fer a while.

Their offer; Lodge a Fiver, bet .05c and get €30 in Free bets,
so he lodges a Fiver, then bets .05c on anything and then has €34.95 on Vauban fer his Fiver stake.

It will be SB's call but possibly hold till raceday on this one and do it EW at enhanced place terms.

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2023, 08:04:45 pm »
... €40 overall, and no new bets from now on. I've Vaubaun with one crowd - €30 e/w on Vauban@ 6/1,  €10 on NZ @ 4/1 and €60 free bet on Vauban @ 4/1.
Your still looking good SB, sit tight on what you have so far, and do the Skybet Fiver promo the day before the race to release a €35 Bobo fer an EW bet on Vauban fer just a Fiver staked. I'll talk ya through that one next November, it's very lucrative.
It'll be interesting.

Offline John m

« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2023, 08:16:52 pm »
Ken is there a chance Mullins acting the maggott with the Qualification .Vaubaun can only be assessed on his Flat Form he might not get in if he is handicapped to low ?
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Belker

« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2023, 08:26:10 pm »
It'll be interesting.
It is interesting, if you take the raceday Skybet offer next November then to date your looking at about €700+ profit if he Wins or money back if he is placed or lose €45 if he is unplaced. That is pretty good value fer your €45 stake.

And to add John m the greatest 'Clock-stopper' on the planet reckons he has no chance !
Which is an added Bonus !!

Offline Belker

« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2023, 08:27:29 pm »
Ken is there a chance Mullins acting the maggott with the Qualification .Vaubaun can only be assessed on his Flat Form he might not get in if he is handicapped to low ?
Highly Unlikely !

Offline John m

"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline John m

« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2023, 04:15:19 pm »
If you have any more free bets Bullit.I might back Vaubaun to win the Arkle next year @Cheltenham .WHY ?Constitution Hill and Mullins other Good Hurdler will mop up the Hurdle races so sending Vabaun Novive Chasing makes Sense .

Bit of 20/1 available .https://m.skybet.com/horse-racing/cheltenham/event/30935939

Offline John m

« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2023, 07:15:34 pm »
Put your Bonus on City of Troy to win the Dewhurst @7/4 .

Won it like the best horse in the World ..Another night in paid for by Paddy Power .

Offline Belker

« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2023, 10:44:52 am »

Won it like the best horse in the World ..Another night in paid for by Paddy Power .
That is actually a Loser, because you missed the absolute best Taxi night of the year !
I Rang the Bell twice between 10pm and 7am this morning !!

Offline John m

« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2023, 11:43:45 am »

That is actually a Loser, because you missed the absolute best Taxi night of the year !
I Rang the Bell twice between 10pm and 7am this morning !!

I only had 80 notes on .You cannot trust O Brien he might of ran Robin Goodfellow and the Troy  in the Mile race .He was 7/4 to win the Dewherst but only 5/2 for the Guineas .He is a Brother to my old mate Joan Of Arc who won the French Guineas  .I backed her anty post for the English  Guineas .If I knew he was out of the Same Dam I would of had an anty post bet on him at huge odds before he ever ran .The APOB fan website has been taken down .That use to give you all the horses in training and breading before they were even named .

Its over to the bullit now with Vauban 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 11:52:23 am by John m »

Offline Belker

« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2023, 11:57:46 am »
Vauban currently trading at 3/1, SB has a decent stack on at 6/1.
And with his Skybet offer still to go, he looking at great value fer his few quid.

Hopefully 'Fingers crossed' he can get a Winner on here !

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2023, 11:55:31 pm »
Vauban currently trading at 3/1, SB has a decent stack on at 6/1.
And with his Skybet offer still to go, he looking at great value fer his few quid.

Hopefully 'Fingers crossed' he can get a Winner on here !
New Zealand breeze past Argentina 44 - 6. That Tenner @ 4/1 is looking OK so far.

Now for England Versus South Africa.

Show Unread Posts