Author Topic: Roys new gig  (Read 29176 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Roys new gig
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2017, 09:59:23 am »
Maybe the NTA should step up and clarify it for the public,if Boards is anything to go by....every taxi user will be hailing on the street!!

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2017, 10:06:15 am »
Fuck them its winter soon they will all be using it agsin
Besides the law says we can put it on
The law is the law end of story
They soon forget

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2017, 10:25:10 am »
Project Edward was a roaring success according to the Gardaí...and we know they don't exaggerate.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2017, 10:32:36 am »
Maybe the NTA should step up and clarify it for the public,if Boards is anything to go by....every taxi user will be hailing on the street!!

Nah, they won't. Every fucker under 40 is a slave to gadgets and techno-orgasms. The vast majority are too lazy to hit a street to look for a brasser. They'll pay it...bet your bottom bitcoin on it.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2017, 11:03:35 am »

Nah, they won't. Every fucker under 40 is a slave to gadgets and techno-orgasms. The vast majority are too lazy to hit a street to look for a brasser. They'll pay it...bet your bottom bitcoin on it.

They won't complain about the 150 for the brasser...but they'll probably complain about the extra €2 on the fare that they pay to get the brasser to the gaff!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2017, 12:07:32 pm »
Exactly. €150 now, is it? Sweet Jaysus, thank God I'm strictly a Far-East merchant now.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2017, 12:18:20 pm »
The Merchant of Vientiane!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2017, 12:20:57 pm »
 rofl rofl V good Shallow. Happy Endings are good.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2017, 06:39:25 pm »
I reckon we were sold a pup on the other channel.
Roy was trying to get his Irritable Bowel Taxi biz up and running but potential punters were lookin at the chat room and reading stories about fat cunts getting stuck in airplane toilets etc.

Offline Belker

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2017, 12:00:04 pm »
What's wrong with calling things as they are Ken?

I wasn't gonna mention it, but as you ask me personally MFH.
You slate Mytaxi on here to High Heaven, telling us regularly how you have deleted
or fooked out the app/hate it with a passion and everything else you can think of
to make it look bad on here, Daimler/Germany/Merkel, Etc.
Then you post this just Today;

The App was mad busy yesterday until 5pm when and all the bonus chasers turned it on.I have to say my takings weren't too far off what I'd have gotten off the ranks even with the pick up charge.I really thought I'd be better off working the app.

Talk about 'Running with the Hare' and 'Hunting with Hounds' !

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2017, 12:10:06 pm »
Yeah I know.,Ken drivers get upset and get pissed off.Everything I post about Daimler is accurate..they're a bunch of absolute cnuts.Doesn't mean I have to permanantly switch off.I like to speak my mind.If more drivers did the same and deleted the app we would have gotten the PUC back 3 years ago.There is method to the madness.You keep forgetting you have a roof sign and don't need to be a lap dog for any despatch operation.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 03:31:36 pm by mercenary for hire »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2017, 01:59:35 pm »
It's our prerogative to whinge. Taxi firms and their bosses need to be thick skinned. If they're not getting a bit of abuse they are doing something wrong. IMO, loadsamoney (Dermot) done more damage to Hail0/mytaxi than any driver whinging or anyone who ever drew breath for that matter. Getting wound up by posts on fora was pure stupid. Banning men like Marto Taximan for expressing their opinions goes beyond stupid.

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2017, 02:10:23 pm »
Free speech for all
Except the people like George hook who say it the way it is

Offline Belker

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2017, 09:00:56 am »
Yeah I know.,Ken drivers get upset and get pissed off.Everything I post about Daimler is accurate..they're a bunch of absolute cnuts.Doesn't mean I have to permanantly switch off.I like to speak my mind.If more drivers did the same and deleted the app we would have gotten the PUC back 3 years ago.There is method to the madness.You keep forgetting you have a roof sign and don't need to be a lap dog for any despatch operation.

Firstly MFH, I am Not anyone's "LAP DOG", I work the Streets, the App and the Base as I see fit, if a job comes in from the base or Mytaxi fer 3km away on a Mon or Tues night, then I will take it, on Fri and Sat nights it's strictly Street only (unless the Bobo is on the go).

And if your gonna post all kinds a shite about Mytaxi/Damlier/Etc, at least be honest enough to admit that while you hate them with a passion, you do still use their product.

Offline Belker

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2017, 09:13:02 am »
It's our prerogative to whinge. Taxi firms and their bosses need to be thick skinned. If they're not getting a bit of abuse they are doing something wrong. IMO, loadsamoney (Dermot) done more damage to Hail0/mytaxi than any driver whinging or anyone who ever drew breath for that matter. Getting wound up by posts on fora was pure stupid. Banning men like Marto Taximan for expressing their opinions goes beyond stupid.

He rang me once expecting ta give me a Bollocking over something or other, I really can't remember what, but would guess it was about my suggestion of Zero commission on Fri and Sat nights. His intention of handing out a Bollocking soon turned, I had him on the Backfoot on many points and his expected Five minute Bollocking to me soon turned in to a Thirty minute debate of which I am pretty sure that I got the better of by far.

Show Unread Posts