Author Topic: technicolour yawn  (Read 3509 times)

john m

technicolour yawn
« on: December 17, 2017, 01:48:15 pm »
Taoiseachs little helper spews her ring in a taxi and refuses to pony up .Gards get involved then try to hush it up but Gard will not buckle to the powerfull and gives a protected disclosure .Now the excrement has collided with the air conditioning unit see todays Mail on Sunday .

Offline Belker

Re: technicolour yawn
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 01:54:00 pm »
She pay her 140 in the morning and that'l be the end of it.

john m

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 02:12:36 pm »
should be but i think she got lippy with the blue .it is a criminal offence not to pony up a taxi fare from what i read she refused to pay anything .

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 03:33:44 pm »
wonder was it my no.1 favourite style fare.
"Bring her home she has money I think."

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 07:32:04 pm »
Did she fall out of the back of the taxi and scrape her hands and knees....and racially abuse the driver?

Offline Belker

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 12:09:38 am »
should be but i think she got lippy with the blue .it is a criminal offence not to pony up a taxi fare from what i read she refused to pay anything .

It is a criminal offence not to pay a taxi fare, I brought a traveller to Midleton garda station one night after he wouldn't pay and the guard read him the riot act stating; "It is a criminal offence not to pay your taxi fare, it is non payment of services".

The guard 'fair dinkum' was totally on my side while the traveller claimed that I had taken the long route and had verbally abused him by calling him a 'knacker', the guard after making his above statement asked the traveller; "Are you going to pay the taxi driver or not ?" as he spoke he took his hand-cuffs from his belt and opened and closed them running them through the rachet, on hearing the hand-cuff rachet noise the traveller paid up pronto !

Offline Belker

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 12:22:14 am »
wonder was it my no.1 favourite style fare.
"Bring her home she has money I think."

I had something similar to that last night, the husband was grand but yer wan was totally paraletic,
I laid it all out to the husband before either of them got in the cab; "IF SHE SOILS THE CAB, IT WILL COST YOU 140EURO",
he agreed in advance, thankfully she didn't soil the cab but he paid me 30 notes fer a 21 Euro job.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 11:42:38 am »
You should have just told him that she's not fit to travel. We're not paramedics or binmen.

Offline Belker

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 07:06:11 am »
I was hoping that she would Barf, it takes me about 10 to 15 minutes to clean up any amount of vomit.
With the 140 agreed in advance it would be easy money.

I've spent most of my life training greyhounds and rearing children, a birra vomit or shite is no stranger to me !

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 08:45:03 am »
 :-\

Offline Belker

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2017, 12:37:23 am »
"Code Red" was the watchword that myself and ex-wife would use if one of our childer were to vomit in their cot. With 5 children it happened frequently, we had our set plan, she would take the child from the cot and clean them throughly in the bathroom, I would take all the stained bedsheets and mattress from the cot and replace them with clean sheets and new mattress and the cleaned child would be replaced in to their clean bed.
Then we would take the stained mattress out in to the garden, she would hold it up and I would hose it off with the garden hose before laying it against the back wall to dry out.
One night fer no particular reason after I had finished hosing down a mattress I turned the hose on the ex-wife, at First she screamed but then she just stood there and took it, when I had finished my Folly she went in home and changed her clothes saying nothing at all.

A month later it was late one night that I was putting out the wheelie bin, I wheeled it around to the front of the house then returned back to the house via the back door, I opened the back door only to be hit with a bucket of cold water thrown by my ex-wife !

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2017, 01:38:04 pm »
A month later it was late one night that I was putting out the wheelie bin, I wheeled it around to the front of the house then returned back to the house via the back door, I opened the back door only to be hit with a bucket of cold water thrown by my ex-wife !

So the ice bucket challenge started in Cork!!

Show Unread Posts