Author Topic: Any of you tech-savvy lads know about these?  (Read 5352 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Any of you tech-savvy lads know about these?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 03:40:24 pm »
Denise Kinahan, represented TCOA on TAC... mentioned on here several times. Nice lady, emigrated to Spain a few years back I think. Another sister holds a senior position in SIPTU.

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 04:29:45 pm »
Thanks Firewall...my mate tells me that PGP phones are required. It seems the crims in Dubland are using reverse trackers on their blowers to counter the thicks in the Pheeno who think they're yrs ahead of the posse.
A PGP phone costs 2 grand so I'm guessing it's out of the ceist in most peoples' cases. The servers are stored in Holland so decryption is nigh on impossible until the EU declares war on the crims....and then it's move to Serbia time etc etc...Anyways....great to see there's a human out there who might know more than how to hang thyself Taxi-Man style.

Point of interest for ye so-called full-timers....a certain main man's skin and blister served on a Taxi committee with ex-commish Byrne not so long ago. Anyone know about it? rofl rofl rofl
Special K

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2018, 11:45:47 am »
Denise Kinahan, represented TCOA on TAC... mentioned on here several times. Nice lady, emigrated to Spain a few years back I think. Another sister holds a senior position in SIPTU.

Had no idea. Thought the tramp telling me was winding me up...same fella who told me about trapcall and suchlike apps. Think you're well up and then you find out...you're just not informed at all. Pat Byrne was a good commish too............pity about what came afterwards.

Show Unread Posts