Author Topic: Rugby  (Read 14958 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Rugby
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2018, 07:27:52 am »
The bigger question is did they?
 or did she consent to the gangbang?

I think yer wan Florence's testimony yesterday sealed her fate.

Word on the northern iron street is that this is her second time to cry wolf and her daddy judge got it all brushed under the carpet the first time.

That would make sense, I have been following this case closely and a lot of things are just not adding up fer me.
Two questions that I would like to see asked and answered by both the accused and the defendant are;
How did she get to the bedroom ?
Who removed her clothing ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2018, 07:30:16 am »
Tariff 2 will apply on the Monday as that's the Bank holiday.
Saturday morning early will be Tariff 2 so get as many in as you can

Do you reckon tariff 2 will not apply on Paddies day ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 07:36:32 am »
Bar-One racing are offering Ireland @ 12/5 fer the Triple crown
and 11/4 fer the Grand Slam ??

Seeing as Ireland have already beaten France and Italy,
the Triple Crown and Grand Slam are the same Fookin thing !

https://www.baroneracing.com/UK/sports#bo-navigation=7535.1&action=market-group-list

I gave Bar-One a call the other morning to point out their anomaly,
they thanked me and revised their prices.

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2018, 01:02:57 pm »
Boylesports are offering Ireland @ 5/2 fer the Triple Crown
and only 9/4 fer the Grand Slam.
To Quote Homer Simpson; "Doh !"

Seeing as Ireland have already beaten France and Italy,
the Triple Crown and Grand Slam are the same Fookin thing !

It would seem that you just need a college degree to get a job as
an odds compiler these days, no need anymore fer basic 'Cop-on'
or even primitive math's skills.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2018, 07:48:29 pm »
Boyle's wouldn't take a fiver FFS.

Offline Belker

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2018, 09:27:55 am »
The 'Magic Sign' was a name bestowed upon Ladboke by John McCririck many years back, because when Ladbrokes stuck their neck out and went the very best price about anything, they were most usually always 'On the Ball' !

Ladbroke offer Ireland @ 2/5 tomorrow against Wales which is an even better offer than the exchanges.

https://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/six-nations/ireland-v-wales/winner

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2018, 11:45:15 am »
Ireland have a better run-in playing Wales at home (1/4) and then Scotland also in Lansdowne (1/6).

A better bet might be Ireland fer the Slam at 11/4 with LawBreakers or Bar-One racing, taking it that
they can easily over-come those Two minor obstacles, you will be left with a handy docket of 11/4 about
Ireland on match day, and Match day being Paddies day, it is never recommended to bet against the Irish
on Paddies day !
I think I'll have a Deuce on Ireland @ 11/4 tomorrow and if'n they beat England on Paddies day,
(2.45pm start) then I will happily take that night off !

I reckon I'll keep me 'Powder Dry' this time, the 'Magic Sign' scared me off my proposed bet.

john m

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2018, 12:02:12 pm »
Just doing my daily look around Powers have an interesting wager . GAA  Dublin -3 @10/11 V Mayo .Mayo are down about half a dozen of their first choices as they are probably Dublins main opposition I think the Dubs will try to put manners on then and a good hammering to destroy their confidence for the championship 10/11 looks fair value for the event and double it up with England for the slam. 1/4 Ireland to beat Wales looks well under priced you cannot beat passion and tradition with posh schoolboys I think we will struggle against Wales and Johnny Sexton will struggle most 

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2018, 12:06:18 pm »
I'm not a gambler but let's say you put down "DUBS to beat MAYO"

And the men lost but the women won can you still claim your win as it never stated the men or women???

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2018, 12:18:39 pm »
That's one for Ken... but chances are they'd catch it at the counter at least to clarify the price with you, the prices are unlikely to be the same for both games.

john m

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2018, 12:58:26 pm »

And the men lost but the women won can you still claim your win as it never stated the men or women???

It would be settled first with refrence to the price you took as there might be a difference if they were similar the bet would be setteled on the mens match unless you specified women's game .in almost all cases .

Offline Belker

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2018, 01:39:23 pm »

I'm long out of the gambling game, but Yes bookies do have set and printed rules on ambiguous bets and as John M stated the price taken often clarifies which team you are betting on. However there is further rules which state that if no price is taken or event stated, certain sports take precedence over others, as in Horse racing would always take precedence over everything else, as in if a horse called 'Schumacher' was running in the 3.15 at Kempton and if a driver called 'Schumacher' was in the Grand Prix on the same day and a punter had a bet on 'Schumacher' stating no price, time or event, then horse racing would be given preference.

Ambiguous bets in general are a Minefield, no bookie could ever cover the rules on the amount of ambiguous bets being offered, the simple rule fer me when I was in that business was to pay de Kount on his bet and then bar him.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2018, 01:51:40 pm »
In my experience that's the simple rule they all work to regardless of any ambiguity. It's time the Govt grew a pair of testicles and banished them from our shores... the low down, filthy parasites.

Offline Belker

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2018, 02:01:13 pm »
Whom exactly are you talking about ?

The Bookies or the Taxi drivers ?
The Rickshaws ?
The Bankers ?

If'n they banished every Kount from our Shore,
fer 'Kuntbaggery', then de'd be No one left !
(Except fer de Blax !)

« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 02:10:40 pm by Belker »

john m

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2018, 02:23:22 pm »
Graham Sharp from William Hills wrote a good book about dubious bets .I remember one a indian man had a bet he would win the Mens Wimbeldon championships which he did he went in to collect and Hills refused to pay until he pointed out that .The Wimbledon Championship the Bookie was getting confused with was in fact The All England Lawn Tennis Open Championship at Wimbledon.The actual Mens Wimbledon Championship was played for among members .

Show Unread Posts