Author Topic: How do you get unwanted customers out of your Taxi?  (Read 10212 times)

Offline Belker

Re: How do you get unwanted customers out of your Taxi?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2018, 10:56:06 am »

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2018, 11:10:29 am »

WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP YE CUNT.

Use, jaysus, this fella has a nice arse.

He`ll wake up sharpish, so I`m told anyway.

Offline Firewall

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2018, 12:38:25 pm »
Unless it's blokes that have no food, well dressed, and can stand up straight, I won't pick them up. I usually pick up women first as if it's gets loud or physical I'm going to win that argument. Women háit want to get home and don't complain about the price, if they do complain about the price I just raise my voice. Seems to work.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2018, 12:45:11 pm »

WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP YE CUNT.

Use, jaysus, this fella has a nice arse.

He`ll wake up sharpish, so I`m told anyway.

I haven't had any blokes fall asleep in the taxi since I bought the Prius..

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2018, 12:55:29 pm »
I'd prefer a drunk bloke to a drunk bird. These days, I'd be afraid to try and wake a sleeping bird other than by hitting ramps and the brakes hard.

Believe it or not, the cops have the same problem. My younger young lad arrived home in a squad car after a party a few months back when he was still underage. He's not much of a drinker but he was tending to one of his mates who'd had a bit too much in the Church car park when the Gardai arrived. They took a look at the full lad, recognised him and radioed for another Garda to knock into his parents house and get them to collect him as they wouldn't take him in the squad car in the state he was in and they knew no taxi would take him. With the drunk lad collected, my lad and a young girl were left in the car park so the Gardai offered them a lift home. Along the way they chatted about the evils of gargle and the importance of knowing when you've had enough. The girl lived further out of town but they dropped her first and then explained that they did that to avoid two men being in a car with an underage unaccompanied female.

john m

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2018, 01:28:02 pm »
I'd prefer a drunk bloke to a drunk bird. These days, I'd be afraid to try and wake a sleeping bird other than by hitting ramps and the brakes hard.

Believe it or not, the cops have the same problem. My younger young lad arrived home in a squad car after a party a few months back when he was still underage. He's not much of a drinker but he was tending to one of his mates who'd had a bit too much in the Church car park when the Gardai arrived. They took a look at the full lad, recognised him and radioed for another Garda to knock into his parents house and get them to collect him as they wouldn't take him in the squad car in the state he was in and they knew no taxi would take him. With the drunk lad collected, my lad and a young girl were left in the car park so the Gardai offered them a lift home. Along the way they chatted about the evils of gargle and the importance of knowing when you've had enough. The girl lived further out of town but they dropped her first and then explained that they did that to avoid two men being in a car with an underage unaccompanied female.

You must be so proud .Young Catcher gets to go home with the woman ,Well taught chip off the oul block .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2018, 01:31:28 pm »
TBH, at his age I woulda been the lad on the deck.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2018, 02:32:07 am »
Its all done with mirrors...?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Tony

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2018, 03:04:32 am »
Ken why did you stop the meter before you got paid?
I operate a strict policy of turning the meter off when the cash is in me paw, if they wanna sit there and jibber shite they do so at their own expense
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2018, 04:25:39 am »
Ken why did you stop the meter before you got paid?
I operate a strict policy of turning the meter off when the cash is in me paw, if they wanna sit there and jibber shite they do so at their own expense
+1

Offline Belker

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2018, 10:04:58 am »
I had a runner job a few years back with Two druggies going in to town to score and then back home again, they legged it from the cab in to a big house which prob had about 8 flats in it, I call the gardai, when they arrived the meter was up to 28Euro but the guard asked how much it was when I dropped them off, I told him it was 19 and he said to me "So it's 19 that your looking for".
I didn't agree with the guard but I wasn't in much position to be haggling and ever since I turn off the meter shortly after an incident.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2018, 10:09:22 am »
Jeez, how often do you have incidents? The Gardai must have a right pain in their testicles running around after soft lads who can't sort their own problems!

Offline Belker

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2018, 10:14:29 am »
I do tend to get a lot of them but then again I'm almost a total night time driver,
the vast majority are sorted without the need fer garda assistance.

Offline Belker

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2018, 10:22:09 am »
Another instance of stopping the meter was the Christmas before last where a young lad directed me to his home, he had barfed in the back along the way but I said nothing till I had his address, the fare was 12Euro and I demanded that plus the 140 soiling charge, he legged it in to a small wooded area at the end of his park, I sat in the cab and called the gardai, I let the meter run to 15 then stopped it, as it's a basic fare of 12 to 13Euro from town to Maryboro hill and I didn't want to be showing the gardai a 20Euro fare when they arrived.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2018, 12:06:09 pm »
I had a runner job a few years back with Two druggies going in to town to score and then back home again, they legged it from the cab in to a big house which prob had about 8 flats in it, I call the gardai, when they arrived the meter was up to 28Euro but the guard asked how much it was when I dropped them off, I told him it was 19 and he said to me "So it's 19 that your looking for".
I didn't agree with the guard but I wasn't in much position to be haggling and ever since I turn off the meter shortly after an incident.

The guard must not have heard of the phrase "time is money"

I had two drunk ejits one night back to where they were staying, only a 7 euro fare, neither of them had a cent on them, so back into town to the atm, two ejits were pissing about talking $hit but stalling on actually going to the atm to get the money, I left the meter running, after about 15 mins, I flagged a garda car, eventually one of the ejits pays, 15 euro that was on the meter, they wanted a lift back in my taxi but the guards said they were to find their own way home.

Show Unread Posts