Author Topic: College Green Ban  (Read 10161 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: College Green Ban
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 03:40:09 pm »
Lucky Mr Vegas wasn't there.....Monkey!!!

john m

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2018, 04:35:08 pm »
https://www.rte.ie/…/…/0306/945446-dublin-bus-college-green/    Have a look at the bit where they say low emissions vehicles should be allowed and think where you heard that suggestion first .This is allbolloxology the decision was made two years ago they are just playing at open ness

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2018, 04:38:54 pm »
https://www.rte.ie/…/…/0306/945446-dublin-bus-college-green/    Have a look at the bit where they say low emissions vehicles should be allowed and think where you heard that suggestion first .This is allbolloxology the decision was made two years ago they are just playing at open ness
Page does not exist. Fake news ?
Six legs good, four legs bad!

john m

john m

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2018, 06:14:44 pm »
The National Transport Authority in its submission said it supported the plaza plan subject to having two-way bus movement on Parliament Street with low emission vehicles and a segregated cycle track through the plaza..LOW EMISSIONS VEHICLES  .Remember Christmas 2016 I gave you a heads up now if they allow WATS I win a £5er from the Rodent .

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2018, 06:25:10 pm »
making the whole thing up as they go along.

john m

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2018, 06:29:45 pm »
No it was made up years ago .Interesting reference to Low Emissions Vehicles being permitted to use the Plaza is that Vehicles including Taxies or is it just busses ?

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2018, 09:17:13 pm »
It’s goign to be a pedestianized plaza, not a mostly pedestrianized plaza with 2 lanes for low emission vehicles. What about the vehicles with zero emissions, will they not be allowed to use it. The segregated cycle track is useless too. Why allowed cyclists take 3 meters of this pedestrianized plaza just so they don’t have to find an alternative way. Pedestrianized the whole fucking lot of it. Grafton & Henry Street were pedestrianized in 80s if I remember correctly. We’ve managed to get by without dropping’s people at the door to Arnotts or Roches Stores and Switzers or Marks and Spencer  over the years so we will adapt to a Plaza and where we can drop people and where cyclists can cycle

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2018, 09:27:34 pm »
You've gone from saying they will allow high emission WATs to saying they will only allow low emission cars. Something of an oxy moron.

john m

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2018, 11:08:09 pm »
No your listen is broke you Daft Fucker as I posted on Roys .It has already been agreed by the Transport Committee that some exemptions for WATs and Low Carbon vehicles will be made for the Plaza .The Plaza CANNOT BE RESTRICTED TO NO TRAFFIC as there is a Dublin City Strategic Emergency Plan and full access for emergency vehicles to College Green must be maintained .If you or any of the so called reps had an iota of intelligence you would be aware of the Emergency Plan .The Plaza will not can not be cut off to traffic .

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2018, 12:08:04 am »
You've gone from saying they will allow high emission WATs to saying they will only allow low emission cars. Something of an oxy moron.
Deliberate space between y and m?
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2018, 02:05:26 am »
If you throw in enough suggestions John....one of them is bound to be a bit correct.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2018, 02:09:09 pm »
Very little has come true so far... a 3 hour ban for taxis. I don't think any cars should be allowed at all. As I noted on Roy's the artist's impression depicted a beautifully tranquil environment. However, I accept that the ultimate decision should reflect the wishes of those who live and work up above in Dublin.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2018, 02:19:21 pm »
Tranquil....i have visions of Richard Clayderman music being played around the plaza....and all the junkies tranquily shootin up!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2018, 02:23:06 pm »
Better than shooting each other, I guess. Yet another shooting in the city the other day. Sheriff St this time, barely made the news.

Show Unread Posts