Author Topic: mytaxi Hospitality Guidelines  (Read 12208 times)

Offline Keith

• Valued Contributor
Re: mytaxi Hospitality Guidelines
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2018, 08:01:15 am »
I'd say drivers weren't bothering their bollix getting out of the car to go into reception.I cancel any jobs with extra instructions on them meself.If I wanted hotel work I'd join a traditional taxi company.

Imagine going to the trouble of parking up and going looking for the job,then pay the poxy hotel your 2 blips P/U fee for the privilege and then moivateur 12% on top of that  ::fuck ::fuck

i go along with belker and block any discounted mytaxi customer ...

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2018, 08:04:39 am »
On the MyTaxi pre-book screen there is a logo of an airplane which means an airport job,
also there is a logo of a bed, I reckon that is a hotel job with a 2Euro hospitality charge ?

What does the briefcase logo mean ?

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2018, 10:22:15 am »
On the MyTaxi pre-book screen there is a logo of an airplane which means an airport job,
also there is a logo of a bed, I reckon that is a hotel job with a 2Euro hospitality charge ?

Collection from a business methinks.

Offline Korky

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2018, 12:45:14 pm »

Collection from a business methinks.

Corporate account/ corporate credit card.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2018, 12:53:56 pm »
What about the star logo on a booking job ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2018, 01:07:22 pm »
Agreed Keith, men working 35+ hours/week are paying mytaxi significantly higher freight than fixed freight firms ever charged. They can well afford to cover their expenses without squeezing drivers for every last cent of their hard earned. As for the scumbag publicans that feel entitled to tap drivers for the pleasure of removing their tigers*... well, we know where not to drink or recommend for food/drink.

* https://www.facebook.com/Channel4/videos/10153611663862330/

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2018, 04:55:22 am »
What about the star logo on a booking job ?

The Star is fer 'Regular customer' (without VIP 'Reliable customer' status) see below.

Offline Belker

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2018, 05:09:09 am »
I don't reckon the hotels are going to get a decent service if'n the Hospitality charge is allowed to continue.
Most drivers that I have talked to won't go near anything with the Bed logo on it.

The Bed logo means a Double discount job (No PUC + 12%), maybe even Triple if free waiting time is to be added.

Offline Belker

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2018, 05:32:49 am »
I reject all hospitality jobs. Asked them to block me from them as Hailo did... "not possible".

Actually Harry it is possible.
Go to your pre-book screen, then click on 'Filter Prebookings' at the bottom of the page.
Then on the FILTER BY DETAILS page knock off the 'Hotel/Company bookings' with the Bed logo.

Actually you have to Knock ON the other Four options (Airport/Business/Reliable/Regular)
and Leave Out the 'Hotel/Company' bookings with the Bed logo on it.

john m

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2018, 06:10:27 am »
Why block them? If a venue is looking for a cab as displayed on screen .I think they are looking for ANY CAB not just a Metaxi cab so if im nearby I drive around that way .You would be amazed how often you find a customer of your own just waiting to be picked up .If the job offer still remains unaccepted on your screen you can assume that no other driver has accepted it .its only a Metaxi job if its accepted .You might need a little local knowledge though as some Hospitality jobs are staff and paid on account and you would need to accept the job and pay the ransome to get paid .As i said before a job offer from certain venues are an advertisement to drivers that there is plenty of commission free work available from said location .Imagine accepting a Metaxi job from the Venue or Red Cow @ 3.00in the morning when the drunks are fighting for a taxi ,looking for the customer and turning away commission free work .Imsure Metaxi dont give a bollox who turns up with or without covering Metaxi work as it prevents customers moaning that Metaxi are shite when you are looking for a taxi late at night .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2018, 11:05:00 am »
You can only filter prebookings that way, Ken. I don't bother with prebookings but I still get hospitality job offers. In fact, I had to cancel one I accepted in error last night from the Coachman's. I also had to cancel a prebooking that came through as an instant hail. I think I'm going a bit Octy as I only noticed the "pick up in 9 minutes" after taking the job. As I already had priority until 23:59 today, there was no advantage to hanging around for a mickey mouse job.

Offline Korky

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2018, 12:45:27 pm »
I also had to cancel a prebooking that came through as an instant hail. I think I'm going a bit Octy as I only noticed the "pick up in 9 minutes" after taking the job. As I already had priority until 23:59 today, there was no advantage to hanging around for a mickey mouse job.

They’ve changed the way they offer prebooks to trick you into accepting them... when they are at 10min lead in time they dispatch them as instant hails.. I always send them back, without exception, as I don’t like being made a mug of.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2018, 04:49:51 pm »
That won't work, I still won't do them unless I can get instant priority. In fact, giving them out that way is only going to delay jobs further as the system has to wait for me to get stopped at a red light for long enough to write and submit the cancellation report.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2018, 08:38:05 pm »
And so it begins...  How long before 'the team' requires you to wear MyTaxi-branded workwear?
Ala X prat, Lymp ?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2018, 08:42:44 pm »
Agreed Keith, men working 35+ hours/week are paying mytaxi significantly higher freight than fixed freight firms ever charged. They can well afford to cover their expenses without squeezing drivers for every last cent of their hard earned. As for the scumbag publicans that feel entitled to tap drivers for the pleasure of removing their tigers*... well, we know where not to drink or recommend for food/drink.

* https://www.facebook.com/Channel4/videos/10153611663862330/
Excellent. 8)

Show Unread Posts