Author Topic: Ever had a customer make a pass at you?  (Read 5609 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: Ever had a customer make a pass at you?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2018, 08:22:09 pm »
Gay guy told me it's invariably Nigerian men who are Straights that Stray.

Offline Regshoit

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2018, 11:15:37 pm »
Gay guy told me it's invariably Nigerian men who are Straights that Stray.

Some of those fellas would ride anything. Animal, vegetable or mineral. And then claim it doesn’t make them gay, straight or otherwise, as if it didn’t happen

john m

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2018, 02:23:57 am »
I was going to say nothing but I decided to say something .My best mate Big Dommo RIP was working the Aston taxi rank one night when an oulone jumped in and wanted to go to Templeogue.On the way she said to Dommo her husband had died on the golf course he had a heart attack when he missed the hole ,She chortled and said she missed the hole as well.So Dommo obliged her and went home with her  .I got a letter today and thought to meself Dommo you bastard .I remember him telling me the story about yer one in Templeogue and the dirt he did to her .Well thanks mate you double crossing bastard  You gave her my name and address but she died two months ago and left me her house .Even when he is dead my best mate is Big Dommo RIP.....Miss you pal .
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:08:33 am by john m »

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2018, 06:31:11 am »
I was listening to Niall Boylan on 4FM One night about 5 years ago, he had Two 'Femi-natzies' on the line giving out stink about male sexual abuse and how any man who touches a woman should be jailed, Etc, Etc...
I picked up me old Nokia and sent a text to 4FM, the text read; "I'm a Cork night time taxi driver, recently a young female student nurse sexually assaulted me in the cab". I pressed 'Send' and went to put the old Nokia back in it's cradle, before I could even get the phone in to it's cradle it rang; "This is Kxxxx from 4FM, will you Go Live with Niall Boylan and tell your story ?".
Being the mad fook that I was about 5 years back, I agreed and 30 seconds later I was Live with Niall Boylan and the Two Femi-natzies were still Live in the background listening in.

Offline Belker

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2018, 06:42:50 am »
Niall was very accomodating to me and asked me to tell my tale, the true tale I told was;
"I picked up Two drunk student nurses from outside a city nightclub one night at about 2am and drove them a short distance to their home, along the way the girl in the front asked 'Can I turn up the radio ?' to which I replied 'Do whatever ya want Luv', so she turned up the radio and danced with her hands, then she put her hand inbetween my legs and drummed her fingers on my testicles fer a few seconds before removing her hand, then she did it again a second time, this time I caught her gently by the wrist and removed her hand saying 'Don't do that Luv'".

Offline Belker

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2018, 06:54:17 am »
The Two Femi-natzies waded in with 'Male dominance' and 'How he probably enjoyed it', Etc, Etc...
But Boylan wasn't having any of it stating; "So what's good fer the Goose ISIN'T good enough fer the Gander ?".

I did get the opportunity to speak again at some point and I asked the Femi-natzies; "I know the exact address of the girl who sexually assaulted me and it is within 100 meters of An Garda H.Q. in Cork, should I report her fer sexual abuse and have that put on her C.V. fer life, which would end her nursing career before it even starts ?"

The debate ended very quickly after that.

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2018, 07:08:11 am »
Even when he is dead my best mate is Big Dommo RIP.....Miss you pal .

@ John M, you do miss certain mates much more than you should.
I lost my 'Wingman' last August as often referred to in my tales as
"My Mate Niall", he wasn't a lot to look at and not the most healthy
of specimens ever developed, but when 'Shit' hit 'Fan' as it often does
in the night time taxi game, it was Noelie who always had 'My back'
and vice-versa.

Show Unread Posts