Author Topic: Blanchardstown  (Read 12347 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Blanchardstown
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2018, 01:25:34 pm »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2018, 01:32:32 pm »
Won't do property prices in the area any good.

dalymount

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2018, 01:34:40 pm »
Well I never reported to the NTA ,just the Gardai.3 dicks from blanchardstown arranged to come over to clontarf station to interview me.they kept asking did I feel threatened,or intimidated at any time during the journey

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2018, 01:36:30 pm »
What made you take 4 blacks?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2018, 01:45:53 pm »
They must be showing Roots again on the the telly or something..

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2018, 02:40:36 pm »
I know a few ex-hackneymen in Swords who only took taxi plates to get away from driving blacks. Apparently they always requested fixed fare cars back then. It's quite rare to get them at all at night, they're far more likely to be driving taxis that hiring them but I've never had any problems with the few I have driven, mostly mytaxi regulars. The only time I recall having 4 in the car was from one of their parties in the Ayrfield club going to NCR, again no trouble from them.

I wonder how many runners go unreported though.

The few runners I've had over the years have all been Irish by accident of birth, one or two put in some effort and sucked me in to an extent that made them enjoyable... like the young wan who got in at the lights in Santry and between talking to me and (presumably) nobody on her telephone created the impression that her kid was staying with one of his daddies in Ballymun and she was dropping an iPad up, without which he wouldn't go to bed... the rouse being that she realised she'd forgotten the charger half way up Santry lane and told the thelephone that "he" was covering the fare if we had to go back for it... which, of course we did... so, up to Ballymun to conduct some sort of transaction in a laneway and back to Santry Close "for the charger" where she got out and disappeared at the speed of light... ya gotta laff!

Anywaysanall, I've only ever reported one runner to the Gardai. That was a pair of young lads going to the delinquents home in Knocksedan. They just got out at the gate and told me to knock on the door if I want to be paid. Before I opened the gate the warden came out and said he'd ring the Gardai, encouraging me to wait. After 20 minutes a couple of Gardai came along and told me they'd log the incident but as the delinquents were underage and on probation they won't be convicted. They also "logged" a few stolen telephones they found in their pockets and the fact that one of them stole the plug in lighter from the back of my car. Naturally, I heard no more about it.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2018, 03:41:14 pm »
Joe, i was attacked by a gang of African yunflas last month. The Gardaí arrested one of them and I agreed to attend a lineup at the police station to point the perpetrator out. Four black fellas were paraded out but they all looked the feckin' same Joe.
Joe, a fella told me the Gardaí won't arrest a gang of African youths terrorising Dublin taxi drivers in case they're accused of being racist.
Joe, I attended a police lineup to identify members of a Nigerian gang and the police brought out four white fellas. The Gardaí have'nt got the resources Joe.
Joe, a Garda superintendant told me they're flying in undercover detectives from the Congo to infiltrate a gang of Africans terrorising Dublin taxi drivers.
Joe, a Nigerian taxi driver was telling me he was set upon by a black gang out in Blanchardstown after being called an "Uncle Tom."
Joe, the Africans would even attack one another.
Joe, a fella told me the Nigerian taxi drivers are paying a gang out in Tyrellstown to attack Irish drivers Joe.
Joe, we'd ask the leaders of this African gang to come on the radio and debate us Joe.
Joe, a fella told me members of this Nigerian gang can be identified in the car because they'll ask you if you have any MC Hammer tapes.
Joe, this Nigerian gang are only harming their own African community because I won't let blacks in my car now.
Joe, the army need to get off their arses and lock down the African community in west Dublin.
Joe, do you see this gang of Africans in Blanchardstown. This is the next breed of drivers we've been warning the public about for the past 15 years.
Joe, a fella told me a Nigerian gang are trying to establish their own caliphate or something in Balbriggan.
Joe, a fella told me one of the Nigerian gurriers is the son of a prominent African politician and it'll cause a major diplomatic row if it was revealed.
Joe, you're not allowed not pick up black people y'know. Our hands are tied Joe.
Joe, you can't deport these individuals because they were given refugee status or something Joe.
Joe, you should be allowed interview prople regarding their criminal convictions before letting them in your car.
Joe, I know a Nigerian driver and he only picks up white Irish people.
Joe, I had a detective from New York in the car and he was saying that he brings young black kids from Harlem over to Ireland to visit Tyrellstown to scare them straight Joe.
Joe, a fella told me the itinerants are breeding with the Nigerians apparently. It might be a blessing in disguise Joe.
Joe, I prefer Traveller criminals than Nigerian criminals. Better the Devil you know and all that Joe.
Joe, the Nigerians call the Irish "white []s".
Joe, the Nigerians won't integrate in to Irish society. I've never seen a half caste child in Blanchardstown. Its disgraceful Joe.
Joe, I know a driver who's daughter was going out with a Nigerian fella. Your man's family disowned him because the daughter was'nt good enough for them.
Joe, I don't pick black people up at night because you can't see their face in case you're attacked.
Joe, a fella that works for the social was telling me a Nigerian gang are targeting Irish women and brainwashing them in to getting jobs in dole offices.
Joe, two members of a Nigerian gang had their houses torched but a fella told me they did it themselves to blame it on the Irish and get even bigger free houses.

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2018, 03:53:26 pm »
rat in reply to your question why did i take 4 blacks ? i didnt know there were 4 cause when yer man hailed there was only 1. as soon as i stopped they came running up by that time it was to late they were in the car.

dalymount

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2018, 03:57:07 pm »
DMGB
i dont know if its me you are having a go at or not, but i certainly hope you never have a freightening experience as has been shared by some of the people on here

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2018, 04:06:06 pm »
no brother i'm not having a go.
just a bit of comic relief.

dalymount

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2018, 04:13:36 pm »
rat about 4 years ago i picked up 2 travelers in town .they wanted to go to balbriggan. when we got there, they just stepped out of the car. when i asked for payment, one of them told to be glad i was still alive,and they just kept walking

Offline Tony

Mr. T-bag to you

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2018, 11:10:48 pm »
I always regard taxi driving as like you are a small boat in the way of a tsunami.
just ride the wave baby and don't get in its way.

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2018, 12:10:19 am »
https://amp.independent.ie/life/home-garden/home-truths-on-mcgregor-gorse-hill-and-bugs-bunny-35779223.html

Ide say bono wasn't happy wen the yer man  moved in next door
Dunno which would be worse as a neighbour  Mc Gregor  or Varadkar  ...
hey maybe they're a couple  lol
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2018, 12:22:28 am »
Seriously though If it's true that theyre using mytaxi  or some other app to lure drivers and the drivers pay money for this service then there ought to be some measures taken to make the app safe again and  recompense those  affected  ... No?
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Show Unread Posts