Author Topic: Leave or stay  (Read 8283 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Leave or stay
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2018, 09:05:02 pm »
I don't think we'll see Islamification or Sharia law, DM. We probably learnt our lesson from previous pandering to Catholicism - although, I do accept that Paddy isn't great at learning from his mistakes! Regardless of the religion, fundamentalism is where it becomes problematic. Subject to a degree of dynamic interpretation all faiths have can positively influence society at large.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2018, 11:12:16 am »
Iran is next on the Zionist hit-list..........plenty of resistance there from Putin and China. Kissinger tried to corrupt the poor auld Shah back in '73 with his fake oil crisis. Petrol went up 400% and both the Shah and the Wahhabi regime in Saudi made an estimated 4 trillion U.S. dollars.

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2018, 08:38:51 pm »
I don't think we'll see Islamification or Sharia law, DM. We probably learnt our lesson from previous pandering to Catholicism - although, I do accept that Paddy isn't great at learning from his mistakes! Regardless of the religion, fundamentalism is where it becomes problematic. Subject to a degree of dynamic interpretation all faiths have can positively influence society at large.

Maybe in blanch or the south circle Rd.  Or pockets of lucan

dalymount

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2018, 09:07:27 am »
Well already they are looking to start an islam political in Belguim,this is the start of it I tells ya

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2018, 04:26:42 pm »
Nothing wrong with an Islamic political party within a democratic system. Most of our laws are derived from religious beliefs. The teachings of Islam are no more dangerous than any other.

Show Unread Posts