Author Topic: Ginger and Tan  (Read 2188 times)

john m

Ginger and Tan
« on: May 17, 2018, 11:12:05 am »
How long willthe Royal Marrage Last
1 year or less 20/1
2 years  15/2
Over 2 under 5 .3/1
5 to 10. 2/1
Not to go ahead 100/1
Until Death do they part 4/5  ::fds

Offline Tony

Re: Ginger and Tan
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 11:43:21 am »
Who gives a fuck what that inbred family do, the only way I'd watch that hillbillie fuck up of a scum family is if there was a terrorist attack at the wedding, and at that I'd still be reluctant to watch them burn.
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 12:00:18 pm »
Who gives a fuck what that inbred family do, the only way I'd watch that hillbillie fuck up of a scum family is if there was a terrorist attack at the wedding, and at that I'd still be reluctant to watch them burn.

Anthony if you would like to PM me Ill put you on to a good terapist .The royal family are just like the Kardashians without the make up .Young Harry and Wills and their Pa and Step Ma and Grand Folks are just a cabaret to stop the Brits realising how fucked up a country they live in .

Offline Tony

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 12:04:49 pm »
Na... thank Johnny, I'm happy with my mental state as it is.
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Belker

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 01:32:07 pm »
I'd fancy the One year or less @ 20/1 if it includes death by poisoning or death by acts of God, Etc.

How Lizzy allowed this beggars belief !
Could you just imagine the responce Queen Victoria would have given to any child of hers or sibling
if they had entered Buckingham palace stating that they wanted to marry a half-bred negro ?

Show Unread Posts