Author Topic: Im confused  (Read 5343 times)

john m

Re: Im confused
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2018, 08:09:16 am »
abortion should be allowed but i'm voting NO in reaction to all the bleeding heart liberal yuppie do-gooders that are spearheading the YES side.

What I dont like is a Referendum is the peoples choice so the government should not promote either side of the arguement .Veradkar is a totally useless piece of shit with absolutely no leadership abilities .If the Government were in favour they could of legislated for it no need for a referendum .

john m

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2018, 08:14:36 am »
We've abou 100 yers left as ape species according to the late Stephen recently kick the bucket Hawkins...... May as well start the process wit the coat hangering.....

.....why wen someone dies do they put "late" in front of their name?...late for Wat ffs......
 Yer dead

Hawking is probably wrong with his timeline .Looks like another of the Americans bio warfare viruses has escaped .AIDS wasent powerfull enough it needer human spunk action to be usefull but their new one that they tested two years ago is now in second stage testing in the Congo EBOLA should wipe out a few billion people and prove very lucrative for the Pharma industry .

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2018, 08:37:52 am »
Ireland is dead.....

https://youtu.be/kz_dHcduUTU

Its totally and utterly fuked and sold out in the space of 20 years.....
10,000 years of culture destroyed in 60 seconds
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2018, 09:31:19 am »
What I dont like is a Referendum is the peoples choice so the government should not promote either side of the arguement .......

I gotta agree with you John M, political parties should have no say in this referendum, this particular referendum is a one of conscience fer each individual on the island.

To call 'a spade a spade' each political party is only telling you to vote fer the decision which is of most benefit to them.
On the ground the decision is split down the middle amongst the public voters, how is it possible that an entire political party can all be of the same mind ?

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2018, 09:54:43 am »
Thread title.... Q.E.D.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts