Author Topic: 'Coward' punched woman taxi driver  (Read 8078 times)

Offline Tony

Re: 'Coward' punched woman taxi driver
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2018, 01:23:57 pm »
If ISIS ever realise the potential of expanding foam we're all fukked.It's like Weetabix and super glue all in one can.Dunno what it tastes like though.

Super weetabix
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2018, 03:56:16 pm »
Remember a landlord in me taxi  tellin me bout some yoke leavin the gaff in a state...
An not paying his rent...... The k...t put cement down the the jacks an the sinks an drains..... Cost him thousands......
Jealousy is an awful ting to befall those that never got the tit wen they babies....tink they shud get everything for nuttin.......c...ts
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2018, 04:46:33 pm »
Remember a landlord in me taxi  tellin me bout some yoke leavin the gaff in a state...
An not paying his rent...... The k...t put cement down the the jacks an the sinks an drains..... Cost him thousands......
Jealousy is an awful ting to befall those that never got the tit wen they babies....tink they shud get everything for nuttin.......c...ts
Can afford cement, not rent...cement shoes would fit him nicely.

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2018, 07:04:03 am »
If ISIS ever realise the potential of expanding foam we're all fukked.It's like Weetabix and super glue all in one can.Dunno what it tastes like though.

They are well on to that already Merc, I had an African missionary priest in the cab once tell me of how they force feed prisoners cement. Pretty slow gruesome way to die I would imagine.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2018, 08:46:20 am »
Can afford cement, not rent...cement shoes would fit him nicely.

No concrete evidence?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2018, 08:47:17 am »
Stick up the plate number we've probably all had a run in with him at some point.If it turns out to be any of us I'm sure you'll get an apology...failing that find out where he lives and put expanding foam in his exhaust pipe.
I'll put expansion foam up his hole.....
 ::fight

Paul Williams?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2018, 11:25:57 pm »

They are well on to that already Merc, I had an African missionary priest in the cab once tell me of how they force feed prisoners cement. Pretty slow gruesome way to die I would imagine.
I'd say the prisoners were set in their ways! 8)

Offline Keith

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2018, 10:39:54 am »

the term 'Shitting Bricks' has new meaning

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2018, 05:38:56 pm »

the term 'Shitting Bricks' has new meaning
The prosecution have concrete evidence going forward.  8)

Show Unread Posts