Author Topic: Taxi driver accused of sexually assaulting Limerick student gets passport back  (Read 14890 times)

john m

Yur man that killed the girl other day is a honky from the brack...... No surprises there..... I don't fukin take anyone to that kip...... Ide take me chances in darndale any day than that incest party

With you there Occy Its South County Dublins answer to Bagdad a total kip

Offline markmiwurdz

The word doing the rounds locally is that young girl that was killed in Lucan was killed by one of the young fellas .Still dont understand if that is true why the parents wouldnt turn him in and try get him help or is he a right sick little bastard who hasent told his folks what really happened ?

Apparently they all go to the same school,2 X 13 year olds.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
The student was lucky to get away with her life. If the blaxi driver comes back it'll be under another identity. Funny how those who successfully claim asylum over here can go back where they came from on vacation...

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
The word doing the rounds locally is that young girl that was killed in Lucan was killed by one of the young fellas .Still dont understand if that is true why the parents wouldnt turn him in and try get him help or is he a right sick little bastard who hasent told his folks what really happened ?

The black school?

john m

My hen works with a Girl who has a kid in her class .Says the athmosphere in the school is desperate a lot of kids not going in parents scared to let them .

Offline Bob Shillin

Yur man that killed the girl other day is a honky from the brack...... No surprises there..... I don't fukin take anyone to that kip...... Ide take me chances in darndale any day than that incest party

Know countless wonderful people in Ballybrack. Bad/good people everywhere. Graham Dwyer was from Foxrock, Malcolm Mc Arthur was living with the AG in Dalkey. Ballybrack is a well matured local authority, even though I got the crap beaten out of me there, and my car badly damaged 10 years ago.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Know countless wonderful people in Ballybrack. Bad/good people everywhere. Graham Dwyer was from Foxrock, Malcolm Mc Arthur was living with the AG in Dalkey. Ballybrack is a well matured local authority, even though I got the crap beaten out of me there, and my car badly damaged 10 years ago.

Had the same shite Bobby.....
But I came out on top.....
An after 2 runners in a row I learned the hard way....
If I get them in town now wanting to go I refuse under the
Safety at work act section 8....
I have it mamoryised..... Havnt been called in to nta yet but if I do I'll look forward to the argument...... Especially the fact that even the guards fuk off out of it in the dark
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline mercenary for hire

I see they shot that weirdo in Cherrywood because he had a Stanley blade....are ya reading this Ken a Stanley blade...Seems like an overreaction even though he was a scumbag.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 09:06:53 am by mercenary for hire »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
To be fair, he was white thrash. No chance of shots being fired at immigrants either by the Gradai or the armed criminals that terrorise Dublin.

Show Unread Posts