Author Topic: FN Cash Bonuses Earn up to €600* extra in cash bonuses ??  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: FN Cash Bonuses Earn up to €600* extra in cash bonuses ??
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2022, 10:36:05 am »
I regularly shop in both Lidl and Tesco and have done so since Tesco rearranged their store a few years back. Some items I prefer from one, others I prefer from the other and some items I'll buy in either. There's no huge savings in my experience. The so-called staples (bread, milk, butter, etc) are exactly the same price in both. In some cases Lidl might charge a little more for slightly better quality (e.g. the 4 ply shit roll) and in other cases they're significantly cheaper for similar quality (e.g. laundry liquid / fabric conditioner) but there are other cases where Lidl only stock poor quality options (e.g. shower gel, most toileteries). Lidl also have a habit of running out of stuff for lengthy periods... although, since Brexit, that also happens in Tesco. Of course, the main difference between the two is that Tesco generally offer a choice of brands whereas Lidl make the choice for you.... although some choice has crept onto their shelves over the years e.g you can now have Hellmans or Batts mayo, Lyons or their generic tea bags, Brennans or their generic sliced pan, etc...

Fresh fruit and veg is shite in both despite both significantly investing in partnerships with local importers / producers. Your local greengrocer / foreign shop / farmer's market/shop invariably offers significantly better quality at slightly higher prices, in my experience.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 10:42:03 am by Rat Catcher »

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2022, 11:54:00 am »
As an experiment I bought they lidl budget disposable razor blades last week for a fiver and apart from losing a significant ammount of blood the main thing that annoyed me was the size of the lubrication strip. For some reason it's twice the size of any other blade and it's nearly impossible to get a close shave under the nostrils without leaving a mini hitler moustache of hair behind.As I stood in front of the mirror looking confused I thought the fukkin Germans must be still having a laugh about oul Adolf.Couldn't possibly be a mistake.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2022, 12:00:28 pm »
I get my razors in Deals …5 pack for 1.5e   Top brands.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2022, 06:42:27 pm »
Thanks Coola I'll try there next time.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2022, 07:20:01 pm »
Youse remind me of my father (late 70's) who doesn't understand the modern world.  He loves shopping at Tesco because they send him vouchers for his next shop.  When I ask him where do Tesco get the money to pay for those vouchers, he can't give me an answer...

FN takes 99.999% of its money from our wallets so my question to youse is how much FN will increase the commission next year to earn back all this 'free' money they're giving away.

Yur a rock o sense watty but yur pissin against the wind taklkin to them  ....the country is fuked cause ther all brainwashed

Verooka is back in ....how the fuk did that happen ...

Yous are neutral but yur solders are gettin shot thousands of miles away ...

An ..me niece braut her yungfello into town to see santy .....an the yungfellow is traumatised....he told santi not to be comin down the chimney cause he's all burnt
The sanity was an African

Happy Christmas me arse  ::fds
Someone didn't clean their chimney.

Show Unread Posts