Author Topic: Toothles government  (Read 10288 times)

dalymount

Re: Toothles government
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 10:36:16 am »
Well the  right wing is on the rise across europe at the moment,particularly in Germany the AFD  are gaining support,so we will have to wait and see octy.people across Europe now have a pain in their bollox witj migrants (mostly economic migrants ) arriving in their countries,and being treated better then the people of those countries.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 11:09:35 am »
Where do people go when their regimes are torn apart and their resources are stolen by American and British expansionists in the Middle-East etc?

The Yanks have not stopped toppling regimes since the 80's, Dalyer. They've been at Iran since they abandoned the dollar as the standard for petrol. Kissinger went in and started murder between Iran and Iraq leading to a war in the 80's. They funded the battle between the Shah and the Ayatollah; they destroyed Syria because Assad refused to let them run a pipeline across his country...their aim there was to further isolate Putin and to affirm their stance with Turkey. The game has been going on for yonks.........read around the topics, Dalyer.....don't rely on RTE or BBC for info...

A few more Hillary and Obama and the Bushes fucked out...Ghadaffi, Saddam( the USA's man), the Ba'athists in Saudi etc. Look long and hard at what Bill Clinton did in the Bosnian-Serb war in the mid 90's....learn from it all and then re-assess your position a bit. The people fleeing these shitholes never wanted to but when forced to do so, they were infiltrated by gang-lords and traffickers from African and Asia. No doubt, these scumbags were funded by the Brits and Yanks too.

The job of the E.U. is to federalise Europe into a large state to facilitate more controls and regulations necessary to implement Marxism as the standard political modus operandi. America is practically under Marshal law with state curfews and FEMA camps. John M was right about a war....but a gun is no fucking use. 2 huge continents under the same communist rule.....and Putin knows it and is wide to the game in Turkey and Syria.

Tony Blair and HRH both signed away the crime of treason in Britain a few yrs ago........why would he want to do that, do you think? Don't get me going on Israel or America, in reality....they spend more than any other country on munitions...all supplied by the Brits and Yanks. After Hurricane Katrina, the people of New Orleans were made sign papers conforming they would never criticise Israel in public before they got their payouts.

On the positive side the Dubs will win Sam again in 2019..... 8)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 11:16:54 am by The Liffey Lip »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2018, 11:28:50 am »
It strikes me that it is often the weekly communicants who lose their common humanity and the capacity to walk in the shoes of their Jesus.

A recently widowed woman with two young sons manages to make it to Ireland in the hope of a better life  for her her children, survival is our strongest instinct. The children have a chance of a better life, and are highly respected by their community, all 22000 of them, and so a rule is flexed on humanitarian grounds. That you may never need help where it can be found..

That's a tad unfair, BS. DM doesn't by any means speak for the majority of Catholics or Christians. In this case the family is clearly respected within their community and that community rallied around in their hour of need, no doubt many members of said community are Christians.

dalymount

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 11:31:50 am »
Lippy as always ,you express your thoughts,and feelings,very articulately indeed.it still does not explain however,why muslims,Africans,etc etc are treated BETTER then our own people upon arrival in this country. Do you think its right that these people are housed,awarded medical cards,given preferential treatment,etc etc upon arrival,while people even on this forum are struggling to make ends meet including paying medical costs etc  ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 11:36:44 am »
Some might say, Dalyer, that "regime change" has to happen in certain countries within the E.U. before the coup-de-grace can be wielded, Ireland being one of them. Examine all results from recent referendums and the systematic deconstruction of our constitution. Our constitution presented unique challenges to the Marxists in Strasbourg.

dalymount

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2018, 11:47:54 am »
Still its great to see the rise of the right wing all across Europe.along with another forum member,I joined irexit freedom to prosper party a few weeks ago,while I dont expect any dramatic change in Ireland any time soon regarding our exit from the EU,I sincerely hope that the total collapse of the EU will come about because of the opposition to it throughout Europe

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2018, 11:50:21 am »
It will expand, if anything Dalyer...the Crimea and Ukraine being under the eye of Vlad "Tiger Killer" Putin at the mo.

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2018, 11:57:51 am »
I would have thought Putin would also be looking for the collapse of Europe,with a view to moving in ,and taking over.surely a divided Europe would suit his agenda

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2018, 12:00:56 pm »
Putin is a Plutocrat....doesn't give a bollix about expansionism except if it involves an Oligarch looking to set up a new Gazprom pipeline.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2018, 01:46:43 pm »
I resent my taxes being used to house Romanian gypsies.....
When I was without a home I was told to fuk off
If I say that or write it down.... I'm a racist.....
Now that's a seriously fuked up world....
Anyone coming here and scrounging shud be deported....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2018, 03:02:39 pm »
Exactly wjat I said ocky,but when you say it on here,you have the likes of bob shillin,and John m jumping up and down telling you your a racist

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2018, 03:08:20 pm »
Life was simpler when the skating rink was in The Barn....we're all E.Ued out.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2018, 04:02:33 pm »
Life was simpler when the skating rink was in The Barn....we're all E.Ued out.

And Cork St was 2ft wide.

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2018, 04:12:02 pm »
I think we've all been watching too many you tube videos.
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2018, 06:52:59 pm »
It strikes me that it is often the weekly communicants who lose their common humanity and the capacity to walk in the shoes of their Jesus.

A recently widowed woman with two young sons manages to make it to Ireland in the hope of a better life  for her her children, survival is our strongest instinct. The children have a chance of a better life, and are highly respected by their community, all 22000 of them, and so a rule is flexed on humanitarian grounds. That you may never need help where it can be found..

That's a tad unfair, BS. DM doesn't by any means speak for the majority of Catholics or Christians. In this case the family is clearly respected within their community and that community rallied around in their hour of need, no doubt many members of said community are Christians.
Yes you are right RC, I apologise to the general RC community, and it is good to see that Dalymount has admitted his un christian attitude.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts