Author Topic: O.C.D. ?  (Read 34608 times)

Offline Belker

Re: O.C.D. ?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 09:01:00 am »
On O.C.D. 
How about opening a packet of crisps from the wrong end ? NO.
How about having the toilet roll package upside down in the bathroom ? NO.
Odd socks ?  You must be joking !!

Hitting exact targets on MyTaxi ? YES.

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2018, 09:07:40 am »
Old bank notes as in the First edition Euro notes, Naw, I don't like em and have to spend them at the next oppurtunity.
Torn or half torn notes the same, I have to repair them at home at the next oppurtunity.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2018, 09:20:29 am »

dalymount

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2018, 09:50:49 am »
Most of the time I dont know what these abbreviations stand for.I always remember the time when I was in eircom,being trained on I S D N line installation,the instructor ask me what I S D N stood for,and I told him I still Dont No

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2018, 09:51:59 am »
Don't worry about it.....Google them if you give a fuck.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2018, 10:03:49 am »
Most of the time I dont know what these abbreviations stand for.I always remember the time when I was in eircom,being trained on I S D N line installation,the instructor ask me what I S D N stood for,and I told him I still Dont No

lol Like the fellow ho said he hated TLA's................Three letter Acronyms.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2018, 01:35:35 pm »
Apparently we all humans are Ocd to some extent.... I sumtimes shower twice a week.... But normally only on  Monday
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2018, 02:28:25 pm »
No...that's the Autism Scale. Most people outside the medical merry-go-round are not OCD.

The Liffey Lip

john m

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2018, 03:29:48 pm »
Burst your bollox now while you can .As soon as Saloon licences become transferable Me taxi willbuy them up stick them on a car and run their own fleet taking all the prime jobs for their drivers .Remember you are building their base for them .

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2018, 04:40:55 pm »
Burst your bollox now while you can .As soon as Saloon licences become transferable Me taxi willbuy them up stick them on a car and run their own fleet taking all the prime jobs for their drivers .Remember you are building their base for them .
200k will do me.... Retire to the scratcher wit all the alcoholics... do a computer course paid for by the taxpayer.....
Meet a nice nufty girlfriend wit tattoos an a free gaff from the state, ...... Paddy powers an Dutch gold an chips..... Heaven on earth
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2018, 05:31:26 pm »
John how long have I been saying this ?  I will never understand why drivers insist on aligning themselves with ANY dispatcher.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2018, 08:46:32 pm »
Apparently we all humans are Ocd to some extent.... I sumtimes shower twice a week.... But normally only on  Monday
Why shower twice on Monday? 8)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2018, 07:27:19 am »
John how long have I been saying this ?  I will never understand why drivers insist on aligning themselves with ANY dispatcher.

Because customers do......those under 30 think flagging is similar to "cottaging".

dalymount

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2018, 07:49:27 am »
Lippy customers only do,because thats the culture they know.drivers hold all the aces in this game,yet the willingly allow dispatch operators to come in ,and control both them,and the industry

Show Unread Posts