Author Topic: Qualifications  (Read 4028 times)

john m

Qualifications
« on: January 17, 2019, 08:38:56 am »
Just wondering If you qualify as a Sparks in Ireland and the UK are outside of the UK will they recognize your qualification or will it be like Australia where you need to do their exams to get qualified .

I see in this mornings paper you will need some sort of Green Card if you want to travel with your car in the UK or Norn Eireann .Lad on the radio this morning says it could cost £20 to get one from your insurers .Fucking Pirates .

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Qualifications
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 09:09:46 am »
I haven't been up north in 20 years Erm...they could nuke the place and I wouldn't notice until me hair started falling out.Any decent sparks could easily pass other countries exams with a small bit of study. Electricity is the same everywhere.

john m

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 09:32:36 am »
I haven't been up north in 20 years Erm...they could nuke the place and I wouldn't notice until me hair started falling out.Any decent sparks could easily pass other countries exams with a small bit of study. Electricity is the same everywhere.

Nearly two grand to do the test in Australia to get your cert .If the Brits dont automatically recognise European Qualifications or vice versa .It might create a few jobs especially in the service industries like Lift maintenance where they send over technicians from the UK .I was talking with a Promoter yesterday he recons it could go back to the way it was before Britain joined the EEC UK bands will need work visas and there should be a big market in sound system rental as bands wont travel with their own gear as it will all need to be valued and checked into and out of each country and tax paid on any lost or stolen equipment to prevent smuggling of equiptment .He recons the Music scene in the UK will boom as bands tour more in the UK to make up for loss of earnings in Europe .He was also saying not to many of the top British DJs are being booked for full seasons in Europe as Promoters dont know if Britain go for a crash out Brexit will they travel much this year .He said a mate of his is in the travel business and is already selling package holidays from the UK at a loss .This is the worst year he can remember for prebooked holidays .He said most holiday companies sell almost half of their holidays in January .Might be some good cheap package holidays available if the Brits dont want them then im sure Budget travel will try to unload them here .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 09:35:38 am »
The brits are circling the drain and we're only a few years behind them.2k for a sparks is only a weeks work BTW.Be grand...

john m

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 09:47:43 am »
Personally I think the Brits see the writing on the Wall .There are to many countries in the EU to many different value systems to many non functioning economies and the Euro currency will collapse and take the EU with it .If Donny T was to introduce tarriffs on Cars from Europe the German Economy would go into recession and as the German Banks underwrite the Euro the lot would fail .The danger for Germany is most of the Money in German Banks belongs to German workers who save from the first day they get a job Germany cant carry the can for wasters like the Italians or Greeks who live on borrowed money .Its only a matter of time before the Germans go Nein Danka and fuck off and do their own thing especially if the Brits make a success of it .In all this Brexit turmoil Leo and the French Fucktard and the European Commission have been mouthing off but have you heard anything from Mr Merkel she is looking in from the sidelines keeping her powder dry just in case the Germans want to follow the Brits out into the big wide world .The Germans got what they needed out of the EU they are now a stable financially secure country unlike the broken shambles they were when they entered .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 07:54:55 pm »
Personally I think the Brits see the writing on the Wall .There are to many countries in the EU to many different value systems to many non functioning economies and the Euro currency will collapse and take the EU with it .If Donny T was to introduce tarriffs on Cars from Europe the German Economy would go into recession and as the German Banks underwrite the Euro the lot would fail .The danger for Germany is most of the Money in German Banks belongs to German workers who save from the first day they get a job Germany cant carry the can for wasters like the Italians or Greeks who live on borrowed money .Its only a matter of time before the Germans go Nein Danka and fuck off and do their own thing especially if the Brits make a success of it .In all this Brexit turmoil Leo and the French Fucktard and the European Commission have been mouthing off but have you heard anything from Mr Merkel she is looking in from the sidelines keeping her powder dry just in case the Germans want to follow the Brits out into the big wide world .The Germans got what they needed out of the EU they are now a stable financially secure country unlike the broken shambles they were when they entered .
Nice one Alf.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 01:30:19 pm »
Simply put....Ireland has the 3rd most busted economy in the world and we currently owe circa 208 billion euros ...That equals about 44k  owed by each person in Ireland.... I constantly ask!....How could we have come out of a recession....when we owe this much?Whatever happens with Brexit...Generations of Irish people will not have an easy time ...in the future.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 01:33:07 pm by Cool Boola »
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2019, 02:03:12 pm »
Simply put....Ireland has the 3rd most busted economy in the world and we currently owe circa 208 billion euros ...That equals about 44k  owed by each person in Ireland.... I constantly ask!....How could we have come out of a recession....when we owe this much?Whatever happens with Brexit...Generations of Irish people will not have an easy time ...in the future.

Unlike you and me Coola, governments never pay back their debt they just pay interest and inflation reduces the real value of the debt .If you had a Million in 1980 you would of been one of Irelands richest people today you couldnt buy a two room appartment in Ballsbridge .

I agree Ireland will struggle expect more taxes and levies .Ireland Inc .are beggers .After Independence Britain paid to run the place I posted this before My Grandads mate worked in Dep of Finance his job was to deliver a check that the Brits paid to the Irish government to cover existing pensions liabilities from when we were part of the UK .to the Bank of Ireland on College green and lodge it into the Government account .The government used their bank deposit to borrow more money from the banks to run the country all the banks needed to know was the government could pay the interest ,they never wanted the money back ,if they got the money back then they had the problem of trying to find someone else to borrow it .Dublin corpo also borrowed big to build houses using the rent money to pay the interest and waiting until they could sell the houses in Cabra ,Finglas ,Ballyer etc for more than it cost to build them in the 40s or 50s that happened in 1988..

After the brits liabilities were running out Lemass begged to join the EEC in the 60s and was told to fuck off but when the Brits joined we were allowed in then we went mooching again for EEC free money and grants .Then that ran out as poorer countries joined and they held out the begging bowl .So we joined the Euro Currency because we could borrow money on the cheap and we all know how the banks exploited that .

Irish governments always spotted the easy coin and exploited it ,now our gig is fiddling the corporate tax rate on behalf of the worlds wealthiest companies and the EU are going to put an end to that .Irelands tax take from multinationals will fall but our interest payments on borrowed money still needs to be paid  .We were conned into signing up to the fiscal treaty which restricts our line of credit so if there is any fall off in corporate tax take it has to be made up somewhere else .So increased income tax ,property tax ,Fuel ond beer Duty Motor tax and cuts to welfare payments .In the 1970s income tax was 33% on basic earnings and went as high as 70% .We might go back there .I wouldnt want to be a young person in future Ireland

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2019, 02:42:12 pm »
If you want to know what's coming ask any 50 plus yr old Czech, Pole or Balkan man/woman. Sectored high-rises; no contract jobs; state controlled medical care (if you have enough credits based on yur contribution to society); euthanasia; free abortion for indigenous peoples to be performed by those who refuse to allow their own have one..............

1990's..........Yugoslavia..........read a book or two on it.........I'm killing you before you kill me......

john m

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2019, 03:10:21 pm »
Paddy being sleepwalking Muppets protesting about evictions and water charges took everybodies eye off the real Prize .Introduction of property tax that will increase with the value of YOUR property .Social Charge ,Minimum PRSI contributions .Increased age for claiming old age pensiond fron 66 to 68 .The pensions stroke cost everybody two years payments = to about 25K nobody complained minimum PRSI contribution cost about 200 a year Social charge for Average Earner abour 2K a year, property tax on 250K gaff about 300 a year .Middle income payer with a gaff is down 2.5K a year and 25K in pension payments .Carbon tax costs about another 100 in hidden charges on gas and electric and fuel .

I posted here before about Abortion and Gay marrage both designed to reduce the amount of children as they are non productive before they are 18 and cost the state money in schools and childrens allowance ,we prefer twenty something imports who can take up employment straight away and pay taxes .Your bang on about high rise build to rent by big finance houses and no contract employment .

dalymount

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2019, 05:22:22 pm »
If the EU  ever collapsed in the future,would we still have to pay back all the billions we owe them ?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2019, 05:35:57 pm »
If you want to know what's coming ask any 50 plus yr old Czech, Pole or Balkan man/woman. Sectored high-rises; no contract jobs; state controlled medical care (if you have enough credits based on yur contribution to society); euthanasia; free abortion for indigenous peoples to be performed by those who refuse to allow their own have one..............

1990's..........Yugoslavia..........read a book or two on it.........I'm killing you before you kill me......
Prague Sprung

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2019, 01:33:48 am »
Bleak future for the kids me thinks?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts