Author Topic: Another 105  (Read 17042 times)

dalymount

Re: Another 105
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2018, 12:44:07 pm »
This country is now gone to hell.I used to be fiercely proud to be Irish,but since the rise of the left led by the likes of Boyd Barrett,Ruth Coppinger,etc where the openly promote homosexuality,abortion,gay marriage,etc etc and they try to muzzle anyone who would have an opposing view these people call themselves democrats,they dont know the meaning of the word democracy.if you are really honest ,think back to the gay marriage referendum (and im slow to use the word marriage in this context,) if you said you were voting against it,you were frowned upon nearly fukking intimidated.the same with abortion etc etc .if this is the Ireland we now have to live in,im ashamed to be Irish.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2018, 12:57:54 pm »
There's your first problem... 3 parties. Your next problem is politicians' natural inclination to speak. What you need is one party with one policy and a one line answer to every question, something along the lines of there'll be no immigrants in Ireland when we get into power. If pressed they should go no further than saying.. they'll be gone, vote for us and they'll be gone.

Trying to explain how you'll get rid of them or justify why only serves to lose support. For example, the best reason why is probably the homeless argument... but, let's be brutally honest here. Take a relatively rural community and tell it that your going to build 186 houses which can either be:

i) sold on the open market and end up being owner occupied or rented to a variety of tenants resulting in occupants being  6% African immigrants, 4% Eastern European immigrants, 23% locals and 67% employed Dublin commuter "immigrants".
or;
ii) used to house homeless Dublin "immigrants".

Given the choice, option (i) would win hands down. Folk associate homelessness with drug abuse, petty crime, etc, etc... everybody wants to house the homeless provided it's in someone else's backyard.

I agree 100% as far as Gay Marriage is concerned. Seventy something percent of the population identified as Roman Catholic at the last census yet a referendum that clearly conflicts with their religious beliefs and practices wins a landslide majority. I think we all know we can't blame the rise of Islam for that one!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 01:00:33 pm by Rat Catcher »

dalymount

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2018, 01:16:55 pm »
Firstly rat I totally agree that the 3 partys should seriously consider amalgamation .I am a member of the irexit freedom party,and I hope in the event of time I will have the opportunity to formally propose consideration of this.I DO actually blame foreign influence for the change our country is now experiencing.before we had any muslims here,people were content with just being ourselves.I believe that the Irish people are now so hell bent on change,that if you listen to them speaking,their voices rises at the end of their sentence,they begin their sentence with thw word so,I would have been killed in school years ago for doing that.we have all these fukking educate togeather  schools now,another erosion of our Irishness,just to appease the muslims.look at the time yer man Ibraham Hallawa was in jail in Egypt.no less then 10 of our politicans made the trip to Egypt to try to secure his realease (all at Irish tax payers expense),that cunt Lynn Boylan in particular.they thught there would be political gain in it for them

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2018, 01:23:11 pm »
To be fair, Educate Together schools are often colloquially referred to as black schools, catering to Christian African immigrants as well as Muslims. However, it's highly unlikely that Muslims or true Christians from our immigrant population would support homosexual marriage.

The use of "so", "like", etc, etc probably stems more from American led globalisation than anything else. The world has become a much smaller place and TV shows, pop music, movies, etc are often global enterprises these days. The day we started drinking Coca-Cola probably marks the start of the erosion of our culture... or maybe when DCC let McDonalds open a restaurant on O'Connell Street back in the 70s?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 01:27:42 pm by Rat Catcher »

Offline SClass

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2018, 01:25:00 pm »
 The country is run by overpaid underworked snug, smaug, can't be arsed, keep the head down politicians,
 All just waiting for the big fat outrageously immoral pensions,
 Why would they give a flying fuck about a couple of thousand  refugees that won't be planted beside them as next door neighbours.
 As I said before ,
 No one for me to vote for,
 I will spoil my vote,
 " Refugees"
  " Houses for Irish first"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2018, 01:31:30 pm »
... but you're OK with the Eastern Europeans coming here to collect child benefit for children who don't even live in the State, coming here to put fat ugly Irish prostitutes onto the streets, coming here to run the pub door rackets up above in Dublin, etc, etc.... sure they're a great bunch of lads...

Offline watty

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2018, 01:40:05 pm »
The problem with small political parties is that they're full of 'true believers'.  So, inevitably, you get splits over the most minor things/policies.  Politics is the art of the compromise so 'true believers' will always be on the outside looking in.

@ dalymount:  I'd love to be able to see the vision(s) of Ireland that you have in your head.  Ireland has mostly being a sh1thole for much of it's existence, certainly since our independence from the British.

I already mentioned all the foreign TV choices I can make.  Furthermore, when I go back to work, I'll get into my Czech taxi, turn on my French meter, and get diesel from the Middle East.  My first passenger is just as likely to be be a foreigner as an Irish one. 12% of the population is 'foreign' these days.  Our economy would collapse if the Americans pulled out.  We live in a globalised world.  We'd be much better learning German or Mandarin rather than the cupla focal.

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2018, 01:46:57 pm »
I actually wrote to Charlie Flanagan some time ago to ask a number of questions .surprisingly I actully got a reply .I dont believe the answers I got however.
I firstly asked why a blind eye is being turned to the fact that these immigrants,who. are being granted PSV  licences are not being properly vetted ?  He denied it,stating that the Gaurdai complete a detailed check on their backgrounds.I also asked how can it be the case that some of them cannot even speak English yet they are passing a written test based on their knowledge of the area they propose to operate in ? He also denied this stating that the Gardai are respinsible for the conducting of such tests,and they conduct them in accordance with the law.now if tou put the REAL interpretation on these answers,it should read,we know the test is fixed in favour of foreigners,but we have nowhere else to put them so we have to overload the taxi industry besides we are terrified of the immigrant council of Ireland,we could loose our careers if we offend foreigners so its betrer if we turn a blind eye.I hope you understand our position Paul

john m

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2018, 01:47:16 pm »
There are three main parties ,Google ,Facebook and twitter .The day of Big Mursheen O Tool gladhanding at the chapelgate are over .As I tell our kid get a civil service job she says doing what I reply collecting wages .TDs ministers EU all do the bidding of the big 3 parties but here is the problem .WHO ARE GOOGLE .they are you and me they collect data list it in order of popularity .Top google searches are Ramming cock up hole mostly searches by pervs but politically that reads same sex .Migration is the buzzword for imigration so the politicians who really only have one thing in mind getting people to like them for the 16 hours the polling station is open latch on to the buzzwords and the plebs who are allowed to vote go along with the buzzwords .So the policy is Google liberalism Trump just looked at Google for most googled terms in the USA immigration was the top one most people looking how to emigrate to the USA but Donny saw it as Americans wanting tostop it .Illegal imigration in the USA could be stamped out overnight by imposing a 100k fine on anybody employing an illegal immigrant but that wouldnt suit Donny and his mates who employ millions of them on their farms golf courses hotels restaurants .There is no Political leadership in the world most western politicians get their manifesto from google search the Cleptocrats are still ripping off their countries but the next big Political movement will be Mobocricy where the will of the mob will become government Policy .Watch Macron in France relent to the mob and the outcome of Brexit will be down to mob mentality ,it hasent happened yet but street protests all over Britain will decide leave or second ballott .Your right Dalyer about liberal illigitimates like Boyd Barrett and yer one from blanch they say what Google search show as top searches but dont believe a word they just want to be liked for 18 hours on poling day .If your mates want to get elected dont mention immigrants just offer sweets and a bottle of pop .

Homelessness wont work as a platform because most Irish people have homes ,Immigration wont work as a policy as most Irish families have members abroad .If I wanted to get elected I would stand as an anti tax candidate reduce tax on smokes gargle and petrol  simple as .Put it forward as an attack on our liberty .taxed out of enjoying a smoke taxed out of enjoying a drink taxed out of visiting friends by expensive fuel make it a civil liberties issue them if you get elected you have a vote and then you develope your policies ,bit of a cuckoo in the nest .If you were trying to punch someone in the mouth you wouldnt warn them in advance .
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 01:53:01 pm by john m »

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2018, 01:54:35 pm »
Nobody cares what taxi drivers think.Any of yis who think otherwise are deluded.Maybe the drunks yer driving around might agree with everything yer saying when you're working but when they sober up they might not be so enthusiastic and agreeable.Think about it.

john m

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2018, 02:00:10 pm »
London ,NY ,Ireland are probably the only areas where taxi driving is considered a career any where else it is a minimum wage employment for social misfits .In what other line of business would you be asked to drive drunk punters into a flats complex to score class A drugs and not see any great danger in it .Taxi driving is not a job its a life choice .

dalymount

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2018, 02:00:19 pm »
Taxi drivers views are as valid as anyone elses .each taxi driver has a vote,and it carries the same weight as anyone elses

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2018, 02:00:27 pm »
I actually wrote to Charlie Flanagan some time ago to ask a number of questions .surprisingly I actully got a reply .I dont believe the answers I got however.
I firstly asked why a blind eye is being turned to the fact that these immigrants,who. are being granted PSV  licences are not being properly vetted ?  He denied it,stating that the Gaurdai complete a detailed check on their backgrounds.I also asked how can it be the case that some of them cannot even speak English yet they are passing a written test based on their knowledge of the area they propose to operate in ? He also denied this stating that the Gardai are respinsible for the conducting of such tests,and they conduct them in accordance with the law.now if tou put the REAL interpretation on these answers,it should read,we know the test is fixed in favour of foreigners,but we have nowhere else to put them so we have to overload the taxi industry besides we are terrified of the immigrant council of Ireland,we could loose our careers if we offend foreigners so its betrer if we turn a blind eye.I hope you understand our position Paul

How old is that reply?

The first part is correct insofar as An Garda Síochána is responsible for vetting. However, we know that it's nigh on impossible to verify backgrounds of those who came through the Asylum seeking process. It's no coincidence that the security trade with it's relaxed approach to vetting immigrants is the only trade that can boast more immigrant licensees than the taxi trade.

Te second part is incorrect or at least out of date. That mean and nasty lady, Kathleen Doyle, introduced a new entry exam back when she was in charge of NTA. Since that happened NTA is responsible for the entrance exam. An Garda Síochána have no hand, act or part in the same.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2018, 02:04:58 pm »
Nobody cares what taxi drivers think.Any of yis who think otherwise are deluded.Maybe the drunks yer driving around might agree with everything yer saying when you're working but when they sober up they might not be so enthusiastic and agreeable.Think about it.

We know that, Irish folk like agreeable conversation and often play to our stereotypes to engage in such. I sometimes play with them a bit, leading them down the racist road only to turn the tables and suggest their views are highly objectionable by the end of the journey... can be fun but only really with sober, comparatively eloquent punters.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2018, 02:06:18 pm »
London ,NY ,Ireland are probably the only areas where taxi driving is considered a career any where else it is a minimum wage employment for social misfits .In what other line of business would you be asked to drive drunk punters into a flats complex to score class A drugs and not see any great danger in it .Taxi driving is not a job its a life choice .

Hard to find a taximan that speaks english in New York, never mind a native American. Uber is your only man over there!

Show Unread Posts