Author Topic: brexit car stuff  (Read 752 times)

Offline The Liffey Lip

Re: brexit car stuff
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2019, 12:09:28 PM »
I eat lots of them ready meals.Have to say their only nice when you're hungry.Generally the dog seems more excited about them.Lots of older single folks buy those two for one meals with the bottle of wine from M and S.Two dinners one hangover..

Non-alcoholic alternative.........lemon grass and cox's pippin blend. You don't have to get the vino, dahhling,

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2019, 12:17:28 PM »
Do you really not drink Ll?

Offline The Liffey Lip

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2019, 12:22:03 PM »
Preudio Intenso is as strong as i go now, Merc. Same will happen to you before you're 50.....your Mrs will ensure it.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2019, 12:24:57 PM »
Nah I'm much more assertive when sober.She wouldn't like me complaining more than I do.Might take up sniffing glue or something..

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2019, 07:16:22 PM »
Plan for your own future because that is where you will spend the rest of your life.

We have no control over outside sources, remember the Y2K bug, taught so it never happened !!

Stone me.............i got a free calendar from Toyota and it said on yesterday's page...........plan for your future as you just said. I was in sniffing around letting on I was interested in the Auris estate hybrid.........and this fella tells me to take a colander(sic).
He obviously thinks you're under strain. 8)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2019, 07:18:17 PM »
Not a clue about vino, Hal...........never touch the shit and haven't gone near any mood-altering substance since I bought Belker's book online.
Did you buy it for depression?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2019, 07:22:20 PM »
I'm a regular nett consumer of said meals, Hal...bit healthier than a Fillipina curry with a star anise/paraquat rinse to wash it down.
I'm loathe to trust an Asian nation whose religion is Catholicism, and national game is pool.

Although the grass from Baguio is very nice.   8)

Offline The Liffey Lip

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2019, 07:53:41 AM »
Plan for your own future because that is where you will spend the rest of your life.

We have no control over outside sources, remember the Y2K bug, taught so it never happened !!

Stone me.............i got a free calendar from Toyota and it said on yesterday's page...........plan for your future as you just said. I was in sniffing around letting on I was interested in the Auris estate hybrid.........and this fella tells me to take a colander(sic).

Very good.........pasta Dutchy on de left-hand side.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2019, 02:48:19 PM »

Very good.........pasta Dutchy on de left-hand side.
8)

Show Unread Posts