Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 131134 times)

Offline SClass

Re: Brexit
« Reply #525 on: January 15, 2019, 06:56:49 pm »
And there was me thinking the farmers were getting paid by the EU to keep their fields free of livestock ?

Correct, they were until Lativia and Lithuania and Poland took the crown.

Who the Fuck believed that allowing five countries with not a pot to piss in  join the EU all at the same time,
  We didn't get a referendum on that one,
   There was also talk of  Turkey Scum joining the EU,
 That's idea is gone a bit quiet thank fukk

john m

« Reply #526 on: January 15, 2019, 06:59:20 pm »
There are no more than 9 irish players in the Premier even Jack Charltons team was made up mostly of second generation players .Anyhoo Dollymount have you noticed .Nicols Sturgeon,Nigel Farage ,Arlene Foster are not MPs have absolutely nothing to do with the British Parliament yet they are holding the reigns of power .So much for your much loved Democracy .

dalymount

« Reply #527 on: January 15, 2019, 07:05:42 pm »
That doesnt matter John,they are still entitled to advocate support for their views. More then mr Geldoff was when he challenged Nigel Farage on the river Themes , over brexit,and that prick is not even British

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #528 on: January 15, 2019, 07:30:25 pm »
To be fair, he is a Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire.

dalymount

« Reply #529 on: January 15, 2019, 10:51:18 pm »
He is not British,he stuck his oar in to a matter that was for the British alone to decide.this is also the same prick who criticised the leadership of  1916,and also accepted a knighthood from the british queen

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #530 on: January 15, 2019, 11:02:32 pm »
To be fair, the '16 leaders didn't have majority support or anything like it until they were martyred.

john m

« Reply #531 on: January 15, 2019, 11:14:15 pm »
To be fair, the '16 leaders didn't have majority support or anything like it until they were martyred.

My Granny stood at the crossroads in Kilmainham when they brought the boys up to Richmond Barracks in Inchicore and she told me people trew shit and piss at the lorries carrying them as most people in Dublin did not support the rising as most Dublin families had sons fighting in France .As you said Rodent Shooting them was Britains biggest mistake but the Cunt they sent over from England to sort it was also famous for shooting British Soldiers who he considered deserters His answer to insubordination was a 303 .Strange how history returns to haunt you .If the Brits had not executed the men the chances are we would still be part of the UK and all this Brexit crap would not exist KARMA is a right cunt and If the Unionists had of accepted democracy in Derry and not tried to gerrymander constituencies to guarentee a Protestant majority or if the British Government had not of allowed it then the troubles would not of lead to the Good friday and again Brexit would not of needed a backstop.Strange how a majority of about 2% less than 20,000 voters in Ulster has caused such trauma for Britain .

dalymount

« Reply #532 on: January 16, 2019, 08:03:12 am »
And if me aunt had balls she'd be meme uncle

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #533 on: January 16, 2019, 10:42:11 am »
I don't see anything wrong with questioning the rising... healthy debate is, well, healthy. Pearse, for example, was a proponent of home rule, something that was already on the cards... did the Free State amount to anything more than home rule in practical terms?

Offline SClass

« Reply #534 on: January 16, 2019, 11:14:15 am »

My Granny stood at the crossroads in Kilmainham when they brought the boys up to Richmond Barracks in Inchicore and she told me people trew shit and piss at the lorries carrying them as most people in Dublin did not support the rising as most Dublin families had sons fighting in France .As you said Rodent Shooting them was Britains biggest mistake but the Cunt they sent over from England to sort it was also famous for shooting British Soldiers who he considered deserters His answer to insubordination was a 303 .Strange how history returns to haunt you .If the Brits had not executed the men the chances are we would still be part of the UK and all this Brexit crap would not exist KARMA is a right cunt and If the Unionists had of accepted democracy in Derry and not tried to gerrymander constituencies to guarentee a Protestant majority or if the British Government had not of allowed it then the troubles would not of lead to the Good friday and again Brexit would not of needed a backstop.Strange how a majority of about 2% less than 20,000 voters in Ulster has caused such trauma for Britain .

Yeah  nice one Johny
 But the Rat does know how to pull your chain.

Show Unread Posts