Author Topic: law for the rich  (Read 6822 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: law for the rich
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2019, 11:35:23 am »
Fukking cops nearly ran me off the road on their way to the scene in convoy.I think their watching to many episodes of Kojak

Fair play to the Gards hurrying to aid the family under attack .

Wonder was there any coppers rolling across bonnets and shoutin "you're nicked my son!!"

To be Thaw to be Thaw.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2019, 09:31:11 pm »
Attracta road is the one road I was warned to stay away from when I was buying.Some nice families but more anti-social than other roads.I'm sure it's fine.
Tends to Attracta wrong type of people!! 8)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2019, 08:54:15 am »
Had he no dash cam footage that could incriminate himself.

That defense barrister must have cost a few quid but it’s fuckers like him that have the country the way it is with their smartarse approach to the law

Wont be long before some judge rules a fob is a key im sure some judge has already ruled but if you get the right judge and the right Barrister then if the judge is not aware of previous rulings he might rule in your favour .Money Talks .Smartarse lawers are paid to defend you against being found guilty of something that legally is not a crime .When drink driving laws were first introduced a fella was arrested in a pub carpark for drunk driving but he went to court and the publican turned up and said the carpark was private property and not a public place so the road traffic act did not apply .The driver won the cae .Then there was another case where somebody got knocked down in a carpark and the insurance company tried to say they were not liable as the accident took place on private property and the property owner should be liable not the motor insurer .The judge ruled that there was legal precident that covered carparks that although they were private property for the purpose of road traffic they were a public place as owners allowed shoppers use them before they actually made a purchase .I think a lot of these Barristers know in advance what way certain judges rule on certain issues .Just look at acident damages some people get two or three times more for whiplash depending on the judge you get .Law for the rich and conviction for the poor .The law is full of loopholes .A well known criminal defended himself on a murder charge a few years ago and when the prosecuting barrister rose to sum up the Criminal objected as there was a law that said as the defendent was not a skilled advocate he would be at a dissadvantage if a professional pracied the prosecution case and the judge agreec the prosecution were not allowed sum up their case to the jury .If I remember the Judgement I think he was found not guilty .

There was a solicitor who shall remain nameless who advised certain gang members to sack their legal teams before summing up.....it was a well known delaying tactic....all evidence heard and all witnesses known............Paul Williams mentions it in several of his books. No idea if this loophole has since been closed off.............even if it has....it opens up others....

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2019, 01:13:43 pm »
Nameless is boring.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2019, 07:33:51 am »
Think Williams names him but possibly not. The character in Love/Hate was allegedly based on him. He's just doing his job.

Offline Belker

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2019, 10:12:18 am »
Fukking cops nearly ran me off the road on their way to the scene in convoy.I think their watching to many episodes of Kojak
"Who luvs ya Baby ?" !!   lol

dalymount

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2019, 08:10:33 pm »
Here baby have a lolipop

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2019, 08:11:34 pm »
Crocker get you fat lazy fukking ass in here

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2019, 10:04:04 pm »
Here baby have a lolipop
Telly's brother George in the series as well 

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2019, 10:07:30 pm »
Kojaks with Kodaks.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2019, 10:03:41 am »
Kojaks with Kodaks.

In Kerry pronounced Cowjak... :P

Offline Belker

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2019, 10:18:04 am »
Here baby have a lolipop
"Book him Dano, Murder 1" !

dalymount

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2019, 11:21:36 am »
Na thats fukkin Hawaii 50

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2019, 04:09:28 pm »
Kojak liked saying "Hey Crocker.....take him downtown"...

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2019, 09:01:13 am »
And he loved Lollipops  :))
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts