Author Topic: Holy God  (Read 6851 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Holy God
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2019, 03:16:59 pm »
Difference is there's no way an Islamic man or woman would vote for same sex marriage, they abide by their religion.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2019, 03:17:14 pm »
Do ya know he calls his wife Mother?That's fukked up.Even the muzzies don't do that shit.

dalymount

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2019, 03:29:41 pm »
Did ya never see the beverlyhill billies everyone in the family calls the auldone MAAAAAAA

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2019, 03:39:07 pm »
Difference is there's no way an Islamic man or woman would vote for same sex marriage, they abide by their religion.

Culture, Rats....not a religion at all..way of life and they've embedded it masterfully into English culture.....any fellow who worked as a "Mercenary" will enlighten you. Islam is a way of life the same as Judaism is..........they shun the petty foibles us Celts adore.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2019, 07:57:35 pm »
Vikkiz there is equally as much chance of it being true,as untrue.so regardless of your sarcastic remarks regarding santa claus,or the tooth fairy ,unless you definitely prove otherwise,I would ask you to be a bt more respectful to those of us who DO  chose to believe
I'll go with Hitchens.
That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2019, 07:59:27 pm »

Culture, Rats....not a religion at all..way of life and they've embedded it masterfully into English culture.....any fellow who worked as a "Mercenary" will enlighten you. Islam is a way of life the same as Judaism is..........they shun the petty foibles us Celts adore.
They may not vote for same sex marriage, but it doesn't stop them participating.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2019, 12:08:14 am »
When it comes to evolution I accept that there are a lot of gaps on the evidence, and while uneducated in the science myself, I have no qualms in deferring to the experts who rate Darwin's evidence based findings very highly, and as one of man's greatest discoveries. I believe that the correct hypothesis is not that we are descended from apes, but that apes and humans share a common ancestor.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2019, 08:15:16 am »
I'd stay on the side of Agnosticism to be safe. It's a 2 horse-race and I never back in those circumstances anyway. We humans just aren't clever enough to process the information when it's given.......and more often than not, it's never given to us anyway.

I do wonder why the Library of Alexandria and other venerable buildings were destroyed by both the Church and the Military in years gone by. There's something they don't want us to know..............because we're too stupid to understand, or because the beast in us will ensure the destruction of the planet. I'd love to be able to see the Sumerian and Babylonian scripts to try deciphering the real truth. I'd say Planet of the Apes might put the Hadron Collider back in its box. Why did the Vatican burn all the Mayan scripts in the 16th century?.............another burning issue.

It's great not being sure.............special place in Hell for me too. lol

Online watty

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2019, 06:12:15 pm »
If there is a god, he'll surely forgive you?

If the Catholic church could sell 'indulgences' back in the day, that would suggest that the creator of the Universe & everything in it can be bribed for a few quid.  What would he do with the money?  Anyways, if it's true, it can't be that hard to get into heaven.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2019, 09:09:11 pm »
I  like the way God  chooses those with the bigger graves for entrance into heaven.
The kip must be full of Travellers.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2019, 10:47:58 am »
He's probably on a back hander from the cnuts who own the cemetary
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts