Author Topic: More brexit shite  (Read 19986 times)

john m

Re: More brexit shite
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2019, 08:06:37 pm »
Its no laughing matter Enda Kenny sold us out .We voted for the fiscal treaty and wrote it into the constitution 3% deficite if our tax base reduces we still need to pay dole and pensions and run public services add in extra payments to the EU to cover the Brits payments you can expect retirement age to reach 70 ,income tax to be back to 1970s levels no investment in schols or roads .Fiscal treaty was the silliest thing we ever voted for .It was a bit like getting your first girlfriends name tattoed on your flute ,seemed like a good idea at the time but then you realised what a fooking tool you were .

dalymount

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2019, 10:03:56 pm »
Ireland are noe net contributors to the EU.as John would say ,time to,get a gun

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2019, 01:50:07 am »
.It was a bit like getting your first girlfriends name tattoed on your flute ,seemed like a good idea at the time but then you realised what a fooking tool you were .

Just stick to your...."i can only bang ye with the lights off luv!"....although i reckon the burds beat you to that line....everytime!! lol

Offline Belker

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2019, 04:57:37 am »
Paddy the Irishman and Chuck the Yank pissing in to the trough in the local pub.
Chuck spots the letters N and Y tattoed on Paddy's limp pecker.
Chuck exclaims in typical yankee fashion; "Hey man, are you from New York ?",
while holding up his own limp penis to show Paddy his tattoed penis with the letters C and 0 on it,
"I'm from Chicago, good to meet a fellow statesman".
"Fook off" sez Paddy, "I'm from NewtownmountkennedY !"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2019, 12:45:23 pm »
Its no laughing matter

It's all great fun 'till lives are lost or bread goes up by 5c.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2019, 03:10:21 pm »
Its no laughing matter Enda Kenny sold us out .We voted for the fiscal treaty and wrote it into the constitution 3% deficite if our tax base reduces we still need to pay dole and pensions and run public services add in extra payments to the EU to cover the Brits payments you can expect retirement age to reach 70 ,income tax to be back to 1970s levels no investment in schols or roads .Fiscal treaty was the silliest thing we ever voted for .It was a bit like getting your first girlfriends name tattoed on your flute ,seemed like a good idea at the time but then you realised what a fooking tool you were .

Broke my heart, she did, that Morgana-Gabriella.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2019, 03:26:43 pm »

Broke my heart, she did, that Morgana-Gabriella.

Jaysus...and here's me thinking you didn't have a heart!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2019, 03:48:48 pm »
Of course I do...i just don't confuse it with emotion.

john m

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2019, 04:08:46 pm »
Dropped off a lad to the airport he says the issue with brexit is Britains main export is restricted by the EU and is restricting their ability to to do business .he agrees with me the Brits are going to crash out in three weeks .He was at the recent talk with Borris and John Major .You will of heard the car industry and food industries complaining about Brexit but the Big Two are licking their lips in the hope of a crash out .

dalymount

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2019, 04:22:10 pm »
Why ??

john m

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2019, 04:30:17 pm »
Why ??

Britains biggest export is Arms they along with the USA start most wars they want to be able to arm at least one side if not both but then the EU go and impose embargoes on arms sales and they do that a EU Collective which damages Britains main export and the banks loan these semi bankrupt states the money to pay for the arms .As Germant the murdering scum cannot be trusted with weapons they have very little of this market and the French only want to arm their own xcolonies .You wont hear Rolls Royce engine manufacturers or BAE Systems complaining about job losses post brexit .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2019, 04:47:45 pm »
What about the UN?

john m

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2019, 05:22:39 pm »
Michel Barnier says the European Union will commit to giving the UK the option to leave the customs union, as long as a hard Irish border is avoided. Is this cunt for realthe only way there can be no hard border in Ireland is if the North stay in the EU .The DUP wont have that .Do the EU understand anything .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2019, 05:33:04 pm »
Yes....they do....crops can only be harvested once a year in all European countries, whereas they can have 3 harvests of separate and distinct crops in Africa in one full yr........I'd say....it's "give the Paddy back his wee 6 counties and we'll survive anyway" seeing as how we control 80% of all the wealth in Africa...........

john m

« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2019, 05:40:26 pm »
Why dont the brits just gerrymander the north with unemployables then have a united ireland vote .But at the moment it looks like two schoolboys fighting in the school yard over the colour of Mickie Mouses eyes .If Tessy had the stones for a shock general election try get the numbers where they no longer need the DUP then put the North in limbo .

Show Unread Posts