Author Topic: Sunday Bloody Sunday  (Read 3130 times)

john m

Re: Sunday Bloody Sunday
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 11:25:27 am »
Someone else will know the name of the convention, I can't remember and I'm lazy, he can only be done if found to have contravened its terms and if his commanding officers(either dead or will be soon!) can establish he defied instruction/orders.

He probably has cancer or Alsimers be dead before the trial this is just to placate the families .But it opens a can of worms can Iraquies sue the British state for murdering their families .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2019, 11:56:33 am »
What's the name of the convention?

john m

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2019, 12:00:47 pm »
Nurenberg didnt accept I was only acting on orders .

john m

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2019, 12:10:23 pm »
Just wondering the Paras are the top soldiers in the Army Soldier F killed two and injured four .Thats only a 33% kill rate not great considering they were sitting targets .This Cunt must of just pointed the Rife and fired .Ballymurphy and Fanucan .British soldiers murdering British citizens on the streets of the UK .Brings home the dangers of Brexit and a border .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2019, 12:23:24 pm »

Nuremberg was set up by the 4 victorious nations in WW2, John.  The U.S and British and even ze German lawyers said it was a travesty as the Judges came from these victorious nations.
There were loads of legal and procedural difficulties to overcome in setting up the Nuremberg trials. First, there was no precedent for an international trial of war criminals...........I think there were several appeals to the I.C.C. later on behalf of the butchers in the Yougoslav war as a result of America's never accepting the validity of the I.C.C. imposing criminal law on U.S. citizens...

Maybe you know or someone else does, is this soldier to be tried as an international war criminal? The I.C.C. is the International Criminal Court btw...

john m

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2019, 12:28:31 pm »

Nuremberg was set up by the 4 victorious nations in WW2, John.  The U.S and British and even ze German lawyers said it was a travesty as the Judges came from these victorious nations.
There were loads of legal and procedural difficulties to overcome in setting up the Nuremberg trials. First, there was no precedent for an international trial of war criminals...........I think there were several appeals to the I.C.C. later on behalf of the butchers in the Yougoslav war as a result of America's never accepting the validity of the I.C.C. imposing criminal law on U.S. citizens...

Maybe you know or someone else does, is this soldier to be tried as an international war criminal? The I.C.C. is the International Criminal Court btw...

I said earlier .17 troops being investigated chances are they will charge three or Four of them and the rest will walk then there will be ongoing appeals about where and when they will stand trial probably Die before any court case .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2019, 12:36:38 pm »
Sterling is much stronger than it was....forget Paddy's day in Doire.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2019, 02:20:10 pm »
I feel a song coming on....but it's not a rebel song.....misterrrr!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2019, 03:00:19 pm »
I bloody hate Sundays:

https://youtu.be/6RTJ4vHoYUs

Show Unread Posts