Author Topic: Bumper culchy/nordie beano this weekend.  (Read 1127 times)

The Liffey Lip

Bumper culchy/nordie beano this weekend.
« on: August 07, 2019, 12:49:56 pm »
Trillions to be made on both Sat and Sun as the Dubs take on John M's favourites, Mayo,-de mighhy(sic) men from the weshht-, and on Sunday we have the Helay-Raes taking on Michelle O'Neill's hardy bucks from Norn Iron...hope yez make a forune as I stand on the Hill with me hip-flask briiming with iced latté.........remember to rob as many Mayo folk as possible:they think we're all Chavs living in subsidised accommodation with criminal records.

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Bumper culchy/nordie beano this weekend.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 01:04:24 pm »
Limo on standby?

john m

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 01:35:13 pm »
Trillions to be made on both Sat and Sun as the Dubs take on John M's favourites, Mayo,-de mighhy(sic) men from the weshht-, and on Sunday we have the Helay-Raes taking on Michelle O'Neill's hardy bucks from Norn Iron...hope yez make a forune as I stand on the Hill with me hip-flask briiming with iced latté.........remember to rob as many Mayo folk as possible:they think we're all Chavs living in subsidised accommodation with criminal records.

AH Mayo the Pantomine horses of the GAA

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 11:09:38 am »
I tipped them at the start of the campaign at 12/1.........they've done nothing to inspire any further bets being knocked out of Connacht by Roscommon and losing heavily to Kerry in the Super 8's......that said, they always trouble Dublin more so than any other side this last few yrs. Dubs will have their work cut out but my main reason for posting was the fans......they're fucking despicable resentful arseholes.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 11:29:37 am »
I've a Mayo Brother-in-Law, an absolute gent but then again he not into the GaGa ,
a true West Briot and supports Man Utd , been over to Manc with him a few times
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 11:38:44 am »
I could bore you with their comments and their snide remarks during and after a game...all directed at the fans...."tenement dwellers", "Junkies" etc..a trip to Castlebar during the league campaign saw many Dubs being blocked in the car-park for several hours after the game...resentful, spiteful and petty fuckers with a massive chip.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 11:40:35 am »
Once they pay don't give a Fcuk
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 12:01:41 pm »
Same goes for the Tyrone and Kerry fans....without the bitter, culchy resentment. Never met a Mayo man with an ounce of grace or humility....classic inferiority complex. Dubs to win by 3 points with 3 red cards....

Show Unread Posts