Author Topic: Trouble Ahead?  (Read 2715 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Trouble Ahead?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2019, 01:19:58 pm »
No sure, WD. I think if the content is blocked it's blocked from passing through the ISPs infrastructure regardless of encryption or end point identification. However, there must be ways around it as the article states that "Part of the order sought contained confidential information which would only be known to the court and the parties involved because if it was disclosed it would enable circumvention of the order".

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it affects our viewing. Worst case scenario, I'll have to pony up the required used notes to watch the darts/cricket/baseball/whatever.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2019, 01:32:55 pm »
No disruption to my IPTV service as yet, at least not that I've noticed. Put Sky Sports The Ashes on a couple of hours ago to watch the 2nd test, no play yet (toss delayed) but channel working fine.

john m

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2019, 02:04:09 pm »
No disruption to my IPTV service as yet, at least not that I've noticed. Put Sky Sports The Ashes on a couple of hours ago to watch the 2nd test, no play yet (toss delayed) but channel working fine.

FFS Rosent your confirming to the Brethren that you are watching Cricket and nothing is happening so that confirms that if something was happening that you could watch it happening ...

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2019, 10:14:32 am »
Still watching... maybe a ball will be bowled today?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2019, 10:36:04 am »
Sun shining at Lords, happy days. Australia won the toss and elected to bowl.

Show Unread Posts