Author Topic: Cheltenham  (Read 4015 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Cheltenham
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2021, 11:33:57 pm »
The 66/1 shot I put up last November .Joan of Arc is now third favourite for the Guinneas .

Out of respect fer you John M I opened a 'Mr Play' online account (possibly the slowest site ever !) and lodged me Tenner to get 15 in free bets. I had me Tenner on some Russian table tennis player @ 11/10 and he Won !!  And then withdrew the 21 Euro and had the Free 15 bucks on Joan of Arc @ 10/1.
So I'm up 11 Euro and have a Free bet on the go, Saul Good !

john m

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2021, 11:46:21 pm »
I like Powers 3/1 leo to not be leader of FG on June 1st .The man who hires casual labour says FG have lost the support of the Irish Independent a traditional FG mouthpiece and if its true that the Early School leaver Harris did say to Garda that he refused to LEAK the document .The fear in FG is that there is no such charge as Leaking a Document the criminal charge is espionage or Spying to you and me a few Senior People want Leo to stand aside .He recons Covney might appear on the Radio tomorrow to be questioned about threats to him and Leo and if asked does he still support Leo he might not express his supporth to forcefully .Powers refused to Lay me .Nobody available to accept my bet ring back tomorrow when the Political traders are in the office.

Offline Belker

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2021, 12:06:12 am »
I like Powers 3/1 leo to not be leader of FG on June 1st .The man who hires casual labour says FG have lost the support of the Irish Independent a traditional FG mouthpiece and if its true that the Early School leaver Harris did say to Garda that he refused to LEAK the document .The fear in FG is that there is no such charge as Leaking a Document the criminal charge is espionage or Spying to you and me a few Senior People want Leo to stand aside .He recons Covney might appear on the Radio tomorrow to be questioned about threats to him and Leo and if asked does he still support Leo he might not express his supporth to forcefully .Powers refused to Lay me .Nobody available to accept my bet ring back tomorrow when the Political traders are in the office.
I'll take your bet John M.
Three Oner's on Leo Not to be leader of FG on 1st June 2021.

john m

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2021, 12:13:35 am »
100 to win 300 I take that .

Offline Belker

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2021, 01:05:40 am »
Grand your 'ON', a ton @ 3/1 Leo Not to be leader of the FG party by/on the 1st June 2021.
We settle up by IBAN or Paypal because the IOU's do my head in cos I always forget about them.

Just a little tempter fer ya John M, do yiz want another Ton @ 9/2 on the same bet ?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2021, 11:46:42 am »
A leadership contest in the middle of a pandemic is a non runner (if you'll pardon the pun).

Machiavellian plots are difficult to achieve via Zoom. 8)

john m

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2021, 01:18:40 pm »
A leadership contest in the middle of a pandemic is a non runner (if you'll pardon the pun).

Wont be a contest Silver Leo will stand aside until the matter is sorted Covney will take over .Harris is supposed to have informed the Gards that he refused to LEAK the document to Leos Boy Toy .If Harris broke cover his chances of winning a leadership contest would be damaged .IF and its a BIG IF the covid figures break 1000 a day again and that looks likely then FF might sacrifice Leo for a diversion of the failing Vaccine and Lockdown Fuckology .Covney was due on RTE this morning but cancelled dosent want to be asked in public to back the Handsom Gay Indian Doctor against charges of Treason .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2021, 01:35:04 pm »

Wont be a contest Silver Leo will stand aside until the matter is sorted Covney will take over .Harris is supposed to have informed the Gards that he refused to LEAK the document to Leos Boy Toy .If Harris broke cover his chances of winning a leadership contest would be damaged .IF and its a BIG IF the covid figures break 1000 a day again and that looks likely then FF might sacrifice Leo for a diversion of the failing Vaccine and Lockdown Fuckology .Covney was due on RTE this morning but cancelled dosent want to be asked in public to back the Handsom Gay Indian Doctor against charges of Treason .
Coveney has been conspicuous by his absence.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2021, 10:16:32 pm »
What do you call a policewoman who shaves her pubes?

Cuntstubble
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2021, 05:15:44 pm »
Wasn't a bad year, all told. Small loss on trhe last day left me around €60 down.

Offline Belker

« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2021, 06:53:46 am »
The 66/1 shot I put up last November .Joan of Arc is now third favourite for the Guinneas .

Out of respect fer you John M I opened a 'Mr Play' online account (possibly the slowest site ever !) and lodged me Tenner to get 15 in free bets. I had me Tenner on some Russian table tennis player @ 11/10 and he Won !!  And then withdrew the 21 Euro and had the Free 15 bucks on Joan of Arc @ 10/1.
So I'm up 11 Euro and have a Free bet on the go, Saul Good !
What ever happened to yer wan Joan of Arc, I don't see her in the betting anymore ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2021, 07:25:55 am »
Grand your 'ON', a ton @ 3/1 Leo Not to be leader of the FG party by/on the 1st June 2021.
We settle up by IBAN or Paypal because the IOU's do my head in cos I always forget about them.....
Not looking too hot fer you so far John M, I'll offer you a little tempter as we still have a month to run on this bet.
You can 'Cash out' this weekend and pay a Nifty loss, or you can hold out ?
(Offer open till 11.59pm this Sunday night 2/5/21).

john m

« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2021, 10:19:38 am »
Tell me where to send that 50 .Ill cash out .Still think Leo is in bother but when .?

Offline Belker

« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2021, 10:58:23 am »
Tell me where to send that 50 .Ill cash out .Still think Leo is in bother but when .?
Cash out confirmed, no idea where to send dosh to ??
BIC, IBAN, PAYPAL ??

john m

« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2021, 11:34:47 am »
Ask korki if he has revolute ?

Show Unread Posts