Author Topic: Cheltenham  (Read 4048 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Cheltenham
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2021, 08:20:53 am »
Ask korki if he has revolute ?
Me Chungwan has revolute, I'll text ya her number,

john m

« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2021, 09:26:47 am »
That Revolute says payment pending let me know if you dont get it ........As I said its just a matter of time .Former Fine Gael TD Kate O’Connell has been interviewed by gardaí as a witness in the Leo Varadkar leaked document investigation, while party colleague and TD Bernard Durkan is due to meet officers this week to provide a sworn statement.

Ms O’Connell was interviewed by detectives from the National Bureau of Criminal Investigation (NBCI) at a south Dublin station last Tuesday, it is understood.

Offline Punter

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2021, 07:14:20 pm »
I gather he has let it be known that he will go when he has done some of his stint as Taoiseach--hence an orderly transition--reckon Harris will succeed as Coveney appears a bit insipid--that is off course nothing damming comes of the leak enquiry ,which is doubtful as there is a FG Minister for Justice !

john m

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2021, 11:26:31 pm »
The way I heard it he is bolloxed its just a matter of time before the Gards interview the right person .Murphy has fucked a real spanner in the Works Chu will look for the Nomination if she dosent get it the Greens will split if she gets it the Greens will split .Same goes for FG if the wrong person gets the Nomination Kate O Connell is anty Veradkar but they are pushing a local councillor .Leo might just decide to step aside before he is kicked .Sunday  Indo have a story they are sitting on .This By election might not happen .Private poling says O Connell cant win for FG ,Chu cant win for Greens ,Shinners cant win .Labour cant win .Chu might run for Social Dems and not the Greens .Lucinda Crighton might run as an Independent .FF are looking for a celebrity Candidate dont rule out Dr Luke O Neill with a promise of Health Minister if he wins .

Offline Belker

« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2021, 10:42:41 am »
That Revolute says payment pending let me know if you dont get it .........
Got it by Paypal John, and Thanks. Apologies fer all the messing up on my side.
If'n your coming down fer the Chrimbo bash in Cork next Jan, then you will be eating fer Free !

Online Bob Shillin

« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2021, 03:09:48 pm »
The way I heard it he is bolloxed its just a matter of time before the Gards interview the right person .Murphy has fucked a real spanner in the Works Chu will look for the Nomination if she dosent get it the Greens will split if she gets it the Greens will split .Same goes for FG if the wrong person gets the Nomination Kate O Connell is anty Veradkar but they are pushing a local councillor .Leo might just decide to step aside before he is kicked .Sunday  Indo have a story they are sitting on .This By election might not happen .Private poling says O Connell cant win for FG ,Chu cant win for Greens ,Shinners cant win .Labour cant win .Chu might run for Social Dems and not the Greens .Lucinda Crighton might run as an Independent .FF are looking for a celebrity Candidate dont rule out Dr Luke O Neill with a promise of Health Minister if he wins .
Would be astounded if Luke O Neill had any interest in politics. He would be mad to get involved in that. Nice house in Sandycove, academics salary, and pension, free to develop drugs on university time, sell them for large profit, plays in a band, writing books. Mr horizontal, he wouldn't want the stress. I would say that his interest is in science not the health service.
"The sword of time will pierce our skins,
 it doesn't hurt when it begins,
 but as it works its' way on in
the pain gets stronger,
watch it grin.."

john m

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2021, 03:18:20 pm »
Would be astounded if Luke O Neill had any interest in politics. He would be mad to get involved in that. Nice house in Sandycove, academics salary, and pension, free to develop drugs on university time, sell them for large profit, plays in a band, writing books. Mr horizontal, he wouldn't want the stress. I would say that his interest is in science not the health service.

EGO Robbie he got a taste of Greasepaint and studio lights .I see the man who complained about Leo releasing documents has been named ..Chay Bowes, the man at the centre of a complaint to the gardaí about the leaking of a confidential GP contract by then taoiseach Leo Varadkar to his friend Dr Maitiú Ó Tuathail, is also considering a run and says he lived in the constituency "for years" and has received a "huge amount of support".

john m

« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2021, 03:39:32 pm »
Interesting I had heard Chey Bowers didnt exist it was a nondeplume Interesting to see if he enters the fray and comes out in public .The real story behind the whistleblowing was more to do with Leos refusal to help instead of who he helped . Did Murphy run for the hills before the shit hits the fan .If you could get a bet on this I would bet an Independent wins it .The people being proposed are a cast of clowns .Bachec for Labour has seen more failures in politics than a Mayo Football team .Be great to see Eamon Dumphy having a go .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2021, 08:26:26 pm »
Not much evidence of any interest in science on Prof. O'Neill's part. Drugs, definitely...

Online Bob Shillin

« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2021, 01:34:31 am »
Not much evidence of any interest in science on Prof. O'Neill's part. Drugs, definitely...
2 books, several papers.
"The sword of time will pierce our skins,
 it doesn't hurt when it begins,
 but as it works its' way on in
the pain gets stronger,
watch it grin.."

john m

« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2021, 08:06:06 am »
2 books, several papers.

He is a rock and Roll Professor Robbie the China Cough gave him time in the Spotlight .He could leave the College with big pension and get another pension as a TD .

Show Unread Posts